Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Help with Tactics

Can someone help me...been playing for nearly 3 full seasons and so far have been good...but i want a tactic that tick all boxes ( goals galore, sturdy defence, possesion control ( optional ), etc...) so please help me

Here is my squad as it is with the team instructions and player roles

Thanks for the tips and replies!!

Screenshot_2017-06-29-05-22-16.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-42-44.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-43-47.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-43-44.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-42-39.png

26 minutes ago, W4RLOCK said:

Can someone help me...been playing for nearly 3 full seasons and so far have been good...but i want a tactic that tick all boxes ( goals galore, sturdy defence, possesion control ( optional ), etc...) so please help me

Here is my squad as it is with the team instructions and player roles

Thanks for the tips and replies!!

Screenshot_2017-06-29-05-22-16.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-42-44.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-43-47.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-43-44.png

Screenshot_2017-07-01-20-42-39.png

Which boxes does it not tick? Judging by the looks of it, I would guess it is a bit soft in defence. If that is the case, I think switching one of the APs to BWM, BBM or CM would help.

Also, I don't think such a tactic even exists. You can't have a prolific attack without sacrifices in defence, or a sturdy defence without sacrificing some attacking power.

Well...thanks for tips...and what you point out is true...i cant really go prolific and manage to keep clean sheets like every match per season...but what i mean is like a stability...scoring a stable supply of goals while at least conceding less and less every match i play...more like how juventus is last season, at least in the UCL ( excluding that lost in the final at Cardiff )...and also if u have to choose between defence and offense would you rather sacrifice the former or the latter

Anyway, thanks for the tips...really appreciate it :D(y)

2 minutes ago, W4RLOCK said:

Well...thanks for tips...and what you point out is true...i cant really go prolific and manage to keep clean sheets like every match per season...but what i mean is like a stability...scoring a stable supply of goals while at least conceding less and less every match i play...more like how juventus is last season, at least in the UCL ( excluding that lost in the final at Cardiff )...and also if u have to choose between defence and offense would you rather sacrifice the former or the latter

Anyway, thanks for the tips...really appreciate it :D(y)

From my experience (I'm not really a veteran, have only been playing for 3 years) you chose the right formation if you want stability. The 41221 has always been low-conceding and not-so-high-scoring for me. The roles also play their part, of course.

3 hours ago, W4RLOCK said:

Well thanks for tips mate...back to the drawing board again then...for me at least

Glad I could help. You learn something new everyday. ;)

I remember when I started playing the game, I was actually very close to quitting forever because I couldn't seem to find a good formation / training regime / [anything else]. I was constantly changing things and couldn't get results. Even today I think the game could give you some more (and better) feedback.

But back to the point, a colleague of mine told me he plays 532 attacking and that it kicks ass so I decided to give it one last go. With the formation settled I could learn about everything else and 3 years on... I can't imagine my life without FMM. ;)