Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat What Brexit Impacts

Been playing for a while now, but i'm still felt quite intrigue about how brexit works in FM Mobile.Can someone please tell me how much impact brexit would have on the overall gameplay ( like currencies, coeffecients, work permits, etc...) because i know in FM 2017 PC it has multiple scenarios and different impact on each save, does it work like that here....please comment down below...thanks!!!

And when you mean the hard version, you mean the one where all your foreign players must have work permits to be able to play again or something else...??

If they are already in you team they can still play for you. New signings from outside the UK all require work permits. As the game progresses you seem to find a lot of foreign players with 2nd nationality e.g. Argentinian and Northern Irish. 

Well thats going to make people's jobs a lot more harder when managing epl clubs....btw what club do you manage atm?

I am currently with Crusaders in Northern Ireland. On the plus side I am trying to only use Northern Irish players so brexit won't effect this save.  I normally play in Scotland and it takes a lot longer to rise up to the top because of it.

On 2/7/2017 at 08:28, W4RLOCK said:

Well thats going to make people's jobs a lot more harder when managing epl clubs....btw what club do you manage atm?

Its not a huge problem, like said before, many regens have second nationalities ?

tbh when you buy a lot of players outside the UK after Brexit, you will eventually get an achievement that disables work permits