Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Poll Vibe Community Games - What Do You Want?

What Community Games Do You Want To See?   

17 members have voted

1. 1. What Community Games Do You Want To See?

• Community 1KC
    • Community 200 International Goals
    • Community Atletico Madrid Challenge
    • Community Triple Threat
    • Community Double Trouble

This poll is closed to new votes

Voted for the Atletico Madrid Challenge as I think the simplicity and pick up and play nature of the challenge will appeal to more members. 

5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

What if my votes goes to "new things/ideas we have not seen before" :D?

Not a bad shout, I'll add a column for that in shortly :D

4 hours ago, Ashez said:

Voted for the Atletico Madrid Challenge as I think the simplicity and pick up and play nature of the challenge will appeal to more members. 

Totally agree, I personally love the idea of all of them, interested to see what the community wants though. 

2 minutes ago, leecutler said:

Obviously Madrid Challenge! Absolutely love this challenge 

Love the passion! Hope to see you taking part :D

I can't wait for a community challenge, I personally love them, Makes you interact with other users you don't normally interact with 

1 minute ago, leecutler said:

I can't wait for a community challenge, I personally love them, Makes you interact with other users you don't normally interact with 

Great! My first time hosting one, really looking forward to it. 

I remember I did one where we needed to score 200 goals in International Football with someone and chose Australia, I can't remember who it was with but all I know is that I went last and he was on 190+ and I got sacked as manager :-( sad times

One of the highlights of the year this event IMO. I intended to be hosting it this year but it's not going to line up for me so I've passed it onto McA :). 

46 minutes ago, leecutler said:

The last one I took part in I believe Ash hosted and was Madrid challenge last year I think? Was epic tbf

He did indeed, I've taken the reigns this year to lighten Ash's schedule a bit with real life commitments. Currently reading through the old ones, I'm sure I'll come across it ;)

23 minutes ago, UKFootballScore said:

I remember I did one where we needed to score 200 goals in International Football with someone and chose Australia, I can't remember who it was with but all I know is that I went last and he was on 190+ and I got sacked as manager :-( sad times

Ah man! Hope this year's one can bring just as many memories lads :D

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

One of the highlights of the year this event IMO. I intended to be hosting it this year but it's not going to line up for me so I've passed it onto McA :). 

Glad to be hoisting it :D

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

What does the signup demand of one :)?

The sign-up will be on a seperate thread, where it will basically go over what the community game says is about and how it works etc.... 

To sign up, all you'll have to do is put your name, and the order of when you want to have the save. I'll explain more later.