Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Sending off bug

ttVjE2Hl.jpg

So my opposition have two players given their marching orders but that isn't the issue here. As soon as the first red occurred Hull's tactics page was completely disconfigured and their striker mystically 'vanished'. 

Hernandez was the initial striker but Diomande replaced him. Here is the full time screenshot showing Diomande on the right bar yet not on the pitch. Was I playing against 8 men for the last quarter of an hour?

GAYM9t3l.jpg

@Alari @Marc Duffy @Jack Joyce

I have saved the match file if that would be helpful, just inform me who to send it to.

I've had this happen a few times.  This often happens even with a single sending off.  When you look at the opponent's tactics the first time, it'll show 10 players but then, if you do it again, it'll often show only 9.  However, if you watch the highlights, they still have the right number of players on the pitch.

We've already tracked this one down, it's usually to do with the AI subbing a sub and is purely visual on that page (they still have the correct number of players playing etc). Thanks.