Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Which Club to Manage?

Hello, Vibers.

This is my first time playing FMM. My cousin brother plays this, and I only play FIFA or PES type games. So he suggested me to play this and god I loved it. Unfortunately he is in college now and I don't really have any one for guidance in the game, so he referred me here on this website "fmmvibe".

So right now I know that fmm18 is gonna be out in about 2-3 months (as stated by my cousin). But it's my first time playing Fmm17, so i wanted to ask which Team to manage, I mean obviously I know that Elite Clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Man U, Chelsea etc. Are available to manage, but I want to manage a decent club. 

So off course preferences are:-

1. Club in England/Spain/Germany/France

2. Most should be young players or totally old (plz specify if they have young or old) so that I can loan them or sell them respectively and buy new players.

3. Have a decent budget (In millions off course)

4. Many players wanna leave (don't exactly know whether there is a club like that)

5. Should have more then 45% Domestic Players. (11/12)

I have sugar daddy unlocked, thanks to cuz. But I don't exactly wanna use it as, With it even Middlesbrough or even Carlisle will be able to Afford Cristiano Ronaldo.

So yeah plz suggest me some good clubs with preferences stated above.

Gelsenkirchen in Germany, they have a nice core of young players and your first challenge would be to overturn Bayern's reign at the top

Schalke04 ( Gelsenkirchen ) anytime! You have bids for huge talents like Goretzka and Meyer first day, they want to leave but not if you are in it to win it. Note S04 were close one time in the 90s but slipped at the last minute in the last match of the season! 

Thanks all of you, have decided to give a try to Schalke and Cardiff City in two different saves. Have been searching the web bout both the clubs and knowing who all are the players there and whom should I allow to depart and sign.

At Schalke; Goretzka (Interests by Bayern, Man. City, Atletico and Real Madrid), Bentaleb (Wolfsburg, Juventus, AC Milan), Insua (R.Sociedad, Valencia, Inter Milan), Howedes (F.C Barcelona, Man. United), Burgstaller (Hannover, PSV, Fiorentina), Konoplyanka (Sevilla, Atletico, Chelsea) and Meyer (Chelsea, Man. United, Real Madrid ) are wanted by Elite clubs. Whom should I sell and who should I stop. Meyer wanted a move to Atletico who offered me €37m but I rejected and he is not quite happy about it.

Have Decided to sign some gome young Striker (Poacher/Trequarista) and a Central Defender (Ball Playing). Whom should I sign??