7 members have voted

1. 1. Manager Name?

• Jurgen Flopp
    • Kenny Dogleash
    • Alan Pardwho?
    • FMMVibe Community

This poll is closed to new votes

FMMVibe Community Atletico Madrid Challenge - Sign Up 

Hello all and welcome to another instalment of the Community Challenges! This year, we we welcome a new host (;)) and hopefully a lot of new faces, mixed in with the old. The challenge that you, the community have chosen is the Atletico Madrid Challenge. Here is a Link for anybody unsure over its context. 

The basic structure of this is to start at the club Atletico Madrid, and aim to score 30 goals every single season with a new striker. I'm open to raise that number if anybody wants to though. We have had some fantastic events in the past, including the community 1KC and the 200 International Goals challenges, so I hope we can make this as enjoyable as posssible for each other! 

To sign up for this event, please leave the following details below:

Vibe Username

Preferred Manager Name

For example, I would put:

mcandrew003

Niall Frankfurter e.g

The sign up number means in which place you will receive the save whe we begin. For example, if you are 3rd, you be the third person to attempt the challenge with the save data provided. 

Game Set-Up

Manager Name -  

Leagues Loaded - Spain

Engine - Enhanced Match Engine (EME)

Database - Large

Unlockables - None at all

IGE - Not to be turned on at all

@leecutler as you are first can you make sure this is the game you load? Cheers. 

Rules

- Pass the save along via an outside site (e.g Dropbox) and then via PM.

- No cheating, including reloading, any form of editor and so on. 

- Play the save in your own way, make sure to not hinder the team though for other people. 

- Game must be played within a week, update must follow ASAP.

- Make sure you know when your turn is. 

- Only vote in the Manager name poll if you are taking part. 

Playing Order.

1. Leecutler

2. Harish

3. mcandrew003

4. Niall C

6. Taff

7. Salohcin

8. FuddledFoxFM

9. Damilare

10. Brenty92

Please remember to sign up, and be a part of such a big community event! If anybody is unsure over anything, feel free to leave a comment. I'm sure I'll get back to you sooner or later. Let's make this the biggest and best community games yet!

Below is a guide on how to upload and download the save....

Spoiler

Cheers lee, great to have you onboard. Loving the Manager name as well, can see that being the favourite ;) @leecutler 

I could not miss this Vibe Communtiy challenge, It's got to be one the most exciting saves to be a part of 

1 minute ago, Harish said:

Harish.

Jurgen Flopp.

Thanks for the sign up Harish, gotta admit I laughed at the Manager name aswell :D Will be a poll about the Manager name up top somewhere in the next few hours. Cheers!

Excited to be a part of this mate....And of course choosing the manager name was quite hilarious with some funny names popping up in my head but eventually settled with Klopp....errr... Flopp...:D

And also can you please elaborate on the passing down saves part....Have some doubts on it....

Cheers.

What happens if i can hit 3 x 30 goals pr season ???

Brenty92

Can't think of a funny manager name so I'll leave this part

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

What if you fail the challenge first season?

he gets no candy for a week :P

2 hours ago, Harish said:

Excited to be a part of this mate....And of course choosing the manager name was quite hilarious with some funny names popping up in my head but eventually settled with Klopp....errr... Flopp...:D

And also can you please elaborate on the passing down saves part....Have some doubts on it....

Cheers.

This is played on one save, person one will play season one, then pass it onto person two who will play season two and so on. 

I'm interested in taking part but I won't sign up yet. I'm away soon so I don't want to cause any issues etc, on my return I'll jump in where I can if someone drops out or whatever :)

9 minutes ago, Ashez said:

This is played on one save, person one will play season one, then pass it onto person two who will play season two and so on. 

I'm interested in taking part but I won't sign up yet. I'm away soon so I don't want to cause any issues etc, on my return I'll jump in where I can if someone drops out or whatever :)

Thanks for the help mate......Hope you soon join this.

Cheers.

Taff

Kenny Dogleash 

Someone is going to have to tell me how to send/receive the save as well

10 minutes ago, Taff said:

Taff

Kenny Dogleash 

You on iOS or android?

If anyone could whip up a quick guide that would be handy actually. I would but I have no idea about Android and my iTunes is versions old so dunno what's different lol. 

5 hours ago, AndersJ said:

What happens if i can hit 3 x 30 goals pr season ???

Then the community will be even happier :D

4 hours ago, samhardy said:

What if you fail the challenge first season?

Let's hope Lee makes sure that doesn't happen ;)

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Taff

Kenny Dogleash 

Sam has kindly posted the guide, if it doesn't help then drop me a PM

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

Still applies

Cheers Sam.

5 signed up already, we are doing well lads! I'll sign up shortly

1 hour ago, samhardy said:

@mcandrew003 I've added @Dec's guide into the OP so it's easy for people to find.

Cheers Sam, hope that helps a few people.

Here is my sign up guys, hope you are all as excited for this as I am!

Mcandrew003

Alan Pardwho? ( I apologise for this :laugh:)

Remember to sign up guys, we'll begin after around 7 sign up :D Also, expect a poll about the Manager name shortly. 

Just saw that 3 manager names here are inspired by Liverpool(If Taff meant what I think he meant),so it's a win-win for me even if my manager name does not get selected:D.

Hope it starts soon.Now need to draw a shortlist of young strikers......

Just now, Harish said:

Just saw that 3 manager names here are inspired by Liverpool(If Taff meant what I think he meant),so it's a win-win for me even if my manager name does not get selected:D.

Hope it starts soon.Now need to draw a shortlist of young strikers......

:laugh:

Poll should be up for the Manager names in a moment, it's up to the first person ( @leecutler) who we pick as a striker first. Then you're after :D

Are you able to download and upload the saves?

4 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

:laugh:

Poll should be up for the Manager names in a moment, it's up to the first person ( @leecutler) who we pick as a striker first. Then you're after :D

Are you able to download and upload the saves?

Does that mean @leecutler selects the striker for second season too?

And yes I am able to both download and upload saves.Should I upload on the site?Or send them to a specific email?

Sorry if the question seems a bit silly...:)

No, he is only picking the striker for his season. After that, it is your job to sell him and pick somebody new. If you can't sell him, demote him :D

I'd reccomend sending the link to the save via PM to the next person (So in this case, you'll be sending it to me.) if you have any concerns, Pm me ;)

No worries mate :D

@Harish

Just a quick update folks, I've added the game set-up and rules into the original post, so make sure you take a look at that. Also, the manager poll is up so make sure to vote!

3 down,4 to go...Come on guys the great Jurgen Flopp wants to turn doubters into believers.Boom-tha!!!

Currently have 6 people, very happy with the amount today. Just wanted to say, there is no limit on the amount of people that can take part, so if you want to join, feel free! 

We may begin shortly, will see if Lee is ready. Cheers!

Ohhhhh.... Interesting development there...2 Votes for Vibe ....come on guys....Just one more vote for the great Flopp ....he will turn you into a believer...

So interesting...

Edit: Has the vote been closed??