Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges You Can't Win Anything With Kids Challenge

The You Can't Win Anything With Kids challenge

hqdefault.jpg.1afb0be4811a530fe340d7b11ee7a97d.jpg

Hey guys. First off, I just wanted to apologise for not being on here as much as I would like recently. I've been really stacked out with work and also was out of the country for a while so I've not been able to keep up to date with all the great careers going on.

Whilst I was away, I took on a nice quick and easy(ish) head-to-head against one of my non-Vibe mates.

I'm sure challenges of this sort already exist, but I haven't seen it done so I thought I'd share.

The Challenge

In this challenge, I want you to prove Alan Hansen's infamous quote wrong. I want you to win big with kids.

1. Start a career with any European club

2. Remove all players over 19 years of age at the start of the season and replace only with players 19 or under at the season start.

3. Win the Champions League

It doesn't matter if your player hits 20 during the season, as I don't want you to have monitor that all the time.

No unlockables etc.

Ideally this should be completed within three seasons, as it's no fun doing it with a bunch of regens.

How did I do?

Not that well actually! I selected Dortmund for this challenge as I know they have an excellent young squad.

In three seasons, I was beaten in the semi finals twice, and lost 3-2 to Chelsea in the 2017/18 final thanks to a last minute Remy goal.

My mate, meanwhile, went with Barcelona and destroyed it, bagging the trophy in his first season:

IMG-20170701-WA0008.thumb.jpg.4d592d3cdfb6d4b9eed5f9f09e5c39be.jpg

So it's possibly harder than you might think, but certainly doable.

There is also a companion piece to this challenge, which I will post shortly...

Let me know how you get on!

I actually love this one. I'm pretty sure I've seen this challenge in the Vibe archives buried deep dwon somewhere but the original OP (can't recall who) never bothered to repost it so it's good to see it "back".

And of course no surprise to see @Taff going for career #53 this year? LOL

15 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I actually love this one. I'm pretty sure I've seen this challenge in the Vibe archives buried deep dwon somewhere but the original OP (can't recall who) never bothered to repost it so it's good to see it "back".

And of course no surprise to see @Taff going for career #53 this year? LOL

Got to keep my fans happy (isn't that right @Ashez)

Really interesting set of challenges mate...Already decided to attempt it...Have a team in mind let's see if I can keep my job in the first season...Team Cohesion in a squad which is really young is quite hard to achieve..And of course there's the Rookie Wall....Very simple yet challenging....

Hats off to you.

KIU.

46 minutes ago, Harish said:

Really interesting set of challenges mate...Already decided to attempt it...Have a team in mind let's see if I can keep my job in the first season...Team Cohesion in a squad which is really young is quite hard to achieve..And of course there's the Rookie Wall....Very simple yet challenging....

Hats off to you.

KIU.

That's great mate! Will you be posting a career? Looking forward to seeing how you get on.

47 minutes ago, Harish said:

Hats off to you.

KIU.

Look forward to seeing how you do dude get them whipper snappers in line

bc1e7aaf300a8730b7b79633b802a7f5.gif.e4f1e0a23b52d34aef1a43856f899fd1.gif

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Look forward to seeing how you do dude get them whipper snappers in line

bc1e7aaf300a8730b7b79633b802a7f5.gif.e4f1e0a23b52d34aef1a43856f899fd1.gif

I believe with me playing it would be more like:

595e2954ad448_images(12).jpg.563a2ad31ad08bc6ca76b72de5e51690.jpg

11 minutes ago, Taff said:

Might be a lot of this from your end

Jurgen-Klopp.gif.9bfe5b36661b04f46298950f01351c7c.gif

That's a given :P

Would probably start a thread this night..Almost finished with season 1.

17 hours ago, Harish said:

That's a given :P

Would probably start a thread this night..Almost finished with season 1.

Look forward to seeing what you have, I'm in the process of signing up my team of oldies to try and conquer the UCL

18 minutes ago, Taff said:

Look forward to seeing what you have, I'm in the process of signing up my team of oldies to try and conquer the UCL

Oooo.... maybe a old vs new comparison??:P

Let's see who trashes the CL finalists the most.;)

Looking forward to your grand squad...