Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help [Bug?] Missing player(s)

Hello dear vibers!

In my current save I am playing only with greysters (players from the reserve team) and at the end of season 3 I have come across this curious situation where my best right back disappears as soon as I start a new season. I have tried reloading the save multiple times, every time with the same outcome - he disappears (always him and only him), and in his place I get a 16yo right back (a different name every time, but almost the same skills). The same happened when I demoted him to the reserves or just removed from the match squad.

I can't find any logical reason for him to disappear from the team (expired contract, transfer, ...), his 16yo "replacement" making it even more suspicious.

Here are his stats and other details: http://imgur.com/a/g71Xx

Is there anything I can do to keep him in the squad?

edit: I have also tried extending his contract, didn't help.

Odd.. Do you have a save where we can reproduce this issue? If so please send to help@sega.co.uk with a short description and ask for it to be forwarded to Alari. Thanks.

51 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

Odd.. Do you have a save where we can reproduce this issue? If so please send to help@sega.co.uk with a short description and ask for it to be forwarded to Alari. Thanks.

Thank you very much, I have done as you suggested.

On 05/07/2017 at 16:52, georges said:

Thank you very much, I have done as you suggested.

Had a look and we now have the issue logged in our system, thanks.

Very strange one, the new 16 year old RB seems to have the exact same PA and ID as Muirhead, so he's effectively regenerated doctor-who style into a younger version of himself.

So good news - he has the same PA as the old guy, bad news - I can't see any way to fix this issue for you at this point. But hopefully we'll get it fixed in the future so it won't ever happen again.

23 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Had a look and we now have the issue logged in our system, thanks.

Very strange one, the new 16 year old RB seems to have the exact same PA and ID as Muirhead, so he's effectively regenerated doctor-who style into a younger version of himself.

So good news - he has the same PA as the old guy, bad news - I can't see any way to fix this issue for you at this point. But hopefully we'll get it fixed in the future so it won't ever happen again.

Ok, I'll just have to manage without him.

Thank you very much for your response.