Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Community Atletico Madrid Challenge - Career Thread

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

I say go ahead mate, he can jump in somewhere else when he has more free time to play/post

Still nothing so I might. I'm out tommorow so if I don't get it by the time I get back I'll play Season 2

So,well,I would like to start off by apologizing for taking so long but I had a case to take care of immediately which resulted in late nights and I didn't have the time to unlock my phone let alone play,even now I am posting this with a really bad fever but I can't keep you guys waiting.I would like to warn that due to the short time I invested in this career,it is my worst FMM career to date and I actually forgot to take some screenshots so the update might not be as detailed as you guys expect,sorry for the inconvenience I have caused here.

The Atletico Madrid Challenge:

Well after getting the save from lee I saw that the squad was largely the same and with the loanees returning I had a really robust squad,but as per the challenge I had to sell Ricardo,so who did we sell him to??And who was his replacement?

Transfers In:

Spoiler

Zjrar9E.jpg

Well not much here,managed to fill some gaps in the squad and a the new striker for our team,Firmino.He was quite profilic last season with 21 goals so must bang in the goals.

Transfers out:

Spoiler

AuGn87j.jpg

A big mistake here......I really didn't notice who made the Icardi offer till it was completed..........

The league:

Spoiler

0rwfRyv.jpg

Well,like I said this one was my worst season to date......A really big gap between us and the top 2......... Hopefully @mcandrew003 can do better.

The cups:

Spoiler

VYlzJ35.jpg

vaZAImz.jpg

Well quite a good performance here by the boys who manage to clinch the Spanish cup but we couldn't get the super copa in our bag,which is a bummer.

Champions league:

Spoiler

YxUpsHK.jpg

Not much to say here.....We got thrashed by them.

The player:

2D2ZwUY.jpg

So,we chose Firmino as our main striker how did he fare??

Spoiler

b66uk7c.jpg

Only one thing saved me here.....?My luck,it was full of tension until the very last game where Firmino needed two goals to reach the 30 goal mark needed to complete the challenge and he did atleast do it......

Once again I forgot to take the player stats and the manager stats so forgive me.

Thanks for reading :).

Awesome season Harish, some great signings that I'm enjoying using so far ;) Don't worry on the 30, in the end hitting the target is all that matters. Thanks for posting and hope you get better mate. 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Thats OK dude, you got the 30 thats all that matters and too be posting this while Ill takes guts, lets hope @mcandrew003 gets cracking and we see what sort of team I end up with

I've already spent a 'large' fee.... :S

7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Those Liverpool players are rubbish :P

Good job getting the 30 in. Next up McA?? oh no..

Totally agree :laugh:

Did you see my International 1KC? Oh wait, that's was on OME :S

Wow,ganging up on my team,eh?

Looks like me and Robbie might have another spin at this,watch out you unbelievers.:P.

Just now, Harish said:

Wow,ganging up on my team,eh?

Looks like me and Robbie might have another spin at this,watch out you unbelievers.:P.

Not ganging up, just discussing the truth :P

My new striker played once for the 'Mighty' Reds, that's all I'll say....

mcandrew003's Attempt At:

The Community Atletico Madrid Challenge

Hello and welcome to my attempt at this wonderful challenge! After taking over from Harish, I delved straight into the market to add some talent to our squad, including those below:

IMG_8450.thumb.PNG.2e5d11eb267a204879709db7547a2e44.PNG

Wonder who my striker is..... We bring in Ross as a creative outlet, aswell as Castillejo as a wider option. Before the season ended, I also signed Grimaldo as a LB and Pione Sisto to cover the other wing. 

IMG_8451.thumb.PNG.17a7678dc9ce4040c618e3c42d0ab83d.PNG

Harish's choice, Firmino, goes out to our rivals for a cool 58 Million, whilst Savic and Borré go for a combined fee of 23 Million. Finally, another of Harish's signings, Vasquez, leaves for Firoentina. 

Lets take a look at my choice....

IMG_8380.thumb.PNG.c6cdf2ef41d787815ce6e6e24a74aa72.PNG

Super Luis Suarez is our man! I think this is taken at the end of the season, he still looks phenomenal though and a coup for 45 Million. 

We struggled this year, not going to lie. Here is his form about midway through:

IMG_8372.thumb.PNG.55eb36d8cd348b94e1cc1b15d3d211b7.PNG

Didn't help with games like this:

IMG_8373.thumb.PNG.54277c82266db5a6f0ded8b48dcd1e00.PNGIMG_8374.thumb.PNG.e44e01b069364e942dc1580b84528af5.PNG

Hmmmm

We switched to this at the end of the year, turned our fortunes slightly:

IMG_8375.thumb.PNG.1516ea0dab9101ff575adbd15d5f3220.PNGIMG_8376.thumb.PNG.858822642222e54119ffa0f91073aba9.PNG

Here is how we did in the league:

IMG_8379.thumb.PNG.b9ad8cdd296cc22604b0373aba6c3209.PNG

Really poor. Sorry for letting you down guys :S

IMG_8378.thumb.PNG.f72c1499731742da24ce831da75ce908.PNG

Not quite sure how I lost this, we smashed them! 

How many could Luis grab though?

IMG_8382.thumb.PNG.9d8449401204a3fe03f9b18a24f1ce02.PNG

37! Much better than I was expecting, and if you look at Barkley's stats you'll see why I bought him. 

IMG_8383.thumb.PNG.a32bbbaa2ba6177c2930c4cea195c71c.PNG

Ross stole the show. 

IMG_8384.thumb.PNG.8d8eba57ffa6aaf3171a6a0e02412eef.PNG

IMG_8385.thumb.PNG.bb11f282f861e527ab4f5b7094526463.PNG

Not too bad, would love to see some more trophies. 

There you go then. A poor year with no silverware, sorry for being a let down. Here is how the scores look:

Leecutler - Mauro Icardi - 39 Goals

Harish - Roberto Firmino - 30 Goals

mcandrew003 - Luis Suarez - 37 Goals

Thanks for reading. I believe @Niall C is next?

IMG_8381.PNG

Nice little pick. Can't go wrong with Luis, can ya! He does well anywhere up front. No trophies but a good amount of goals. Congrats. 

6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Nice little pick. Can't go wrong with Luis, can ya! He does well anywhere up front. No trophies but a good amount of goals. Congrats. 

Cheers BG, shame he couldn't lead us to glory. Thanks for the comment :D

5 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Decent season pal, took a risk taking an aging biter but it payed off in the end

Thanks mate, saw him and instantly knew I would use him. 

5 hours ago, Taff said:

Looking like a strong squad, should make my job easier when my turn rolls around

It is indeed, hope Niall keeps it preserved for ya ;)

Great season mate,we really need to stop giving Real our strikers,the guys who come later are gonna be pissed off at us.Never thought Vazquez would go for 16 mill,signed him solely for fitting him into my formation,but Suarez was a really great choice.Lack of trophies was something I also suffered in my turn,so hopefully somebody can stop this bad trophyless run.

Hey guys! Im very sorry but can someone replace me for this challenge? Because i rly dont have the time for this now that my exams are here. Very sorry for being so last minute!

6 minutes ago, salohcin said:

Hey guys! Im very sorry but can someone replace me for this challenge? Because i rly dont have the time for this now that my exams are here. Very sorry for being so last minute!

No worries dude, completely understand, best of luck for those exams!