Jump to content
FMM Vibe
mcandrew003

Fun/Games Community Atletico Madrid Challenge - Career Thread

Recommended Posts

Community Atletico Madrid Career Thread

Hello all Vibers and welcome to the Career thread for the latest community games! This is an exciting time as we gear up to begin this year's instalment of the popular event, which was masterminded by @Ashez a few years ago. After putting up the Sign-Up thread a few days ago, aswell as the poll about the challenge, we decided, as a Community, to go for the Atletico Madrid Challenge, which is another great creation of Ashez's. We have managed to assemble a good number of enthusiastic members who want to take part this year, but I want to state that you can still sign up! Just state your interest here and I'll happily add you into the event. 

With this challenge, there is no set limit of how many seasons, and no real goals apart from scoring 30 per season. However, I'm happy to add a few in if they are good enough suggestions. If you have any ideas, make sure to comment. I'd love for this to go on for the full 30 years and be seen as a major success, but to be honest it could last 10 years and I think we'd all have a blast. 

Under this link, I have placed the Atletico Madrid Challenge for you all to look at in case you don't know the rules or structure of it. 

Amd under this linki have put one of the previous Community Games (hosted by @Ashez) so you can see what it's like, and hopefully prepare yourselves for this rollercoaster ride ;)

Passing The Save

Some of you may not understand fully how to pass or receive the save data from the Community Challenge. If that is the case, please read this thread made by @Dec on how to install the downloads. I would reccomend using a website like Dropbox for this. 

Order Of Play

Below is the playing order. The numbers blank are available, but if nobody fills them then people will have to move up. Also, please make sure you know EXACLTY where you are so that we don't have unnecessary stoppages whilst waiting for data to be passed. 

1.Leecutler

2. Harish

3. mcandrew003

4. Niall C

5. 

6. Taff

7. Salohcin

8. FuddledFoxFM

9. Damilare

10. Brenty92

11. Piggers5

12. 44_Veezy

A reminder of the rules:

Rules

- Pass the save along via an outside site (e.g Dropbox) and then via PM.

- No cheating, including reloading, any form of editor and so on. 

- Play the save in your own way, make sure to not hinder the team though for other people. 

- Game must be played within a week, update must follow ASAP.

- Make sure you know when your turn is. 

And that's it! Let me know if I missed anything, but overall I want to say that I'm priveliged to be hosting this event, and I hope you guys will work with me to make it successful. Thanks a lot, and remember to sign up of you haven't already. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant really engage in too much at the moment besides when i myself can decide when i play, is it demanded to play one season or more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AndersJ said:

I cant really engage in too much at the moment besides when i myself can decide when i play, is it demanded to play one season or more?

Only 1 season dude, maybe more but only if we get through everybody. Nothing too demanding.

Come on lads, let's build some atmosphere!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck everyone :D. 

I can't wait to see the state of the squad after a few updates/passes as that's always interesting to see. I've been passed some shocking squads in the best due to everyone implementing their own ideas haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Damilare said:

Pls,Can I join in for any of the blank spaces..

Of course mate, can you please head over to the Sign-Up thread and read that please? Cheers.

added 0 minutes later

Great to see all the support in here, cheers lads ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Hold on.. @leecutler is starting this off?? Oh dear, I feel for the person going second lol :)

Goodluck guys!

Wow,I am now freaking out mate,you just had to say that when my turn is near.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Good luck everyone :D. 

I can't wait to see the state of the squad after a few updates/passes as that's always interesting to see. I've been passed some shocking squads in the best due to everyone implementing their own ideas haha. 

Being honest, I'm really looking forward to that bit. I like th rides of having to shape the squad not just for me, but for everybody else. 

No need to worry lads, I don't like signing players under 26 so there shouldn't be an age problem ;):P

5 minutes ago, Harish said:

Wow,I am now freaking out mate,you just had to say that when my turn is near.....

Better get ready, you'll be getting the save today I think ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Being honest, I'm really looking forward to that bit. I like th rides of having to shape the squad not just for me, but for everybody else. 

No need to worry lads, I don't like signing players under 26 so there shouldn't be an age problem ;):P

Better get ready, you'll be getting the save today I think ;)

Pumped up for that mate....Already finished my first season at Ajax so after posting the update will be eagerly waiting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Harish said:

Pumped up for that mate....Already finished my first season at Ajax so after posting the update will be eagerly waiting.

Great to hear! I'm currently testing some tactics, I don't really want to get sacked :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's going to be regen city by the time it's my turn lol, might have to gut the squad and get real players back in 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brenty92 said:

It's going to be regen city by the time it's my turn lol, might have to gut the squad and get real players back in 😂

:laugh: I'll make sure i leave a 36 year old Sturridge in the reserves for you :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I'll be surprised if Sturridge is still alive by my turn

Retired in the first year from a broken nose? :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Hold on.. @leecutler is starting this off?? Oh dear, I feel for the person going second lol :)

Goodluck guys!

All I will say this is my 1st ever save using EME.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Remember lads, this is an IOS tournament. Forgot to mention. Cheers!

Pardon me???

IOS as in Apple??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harish said:

Pardon me???

IOS as in Apple??

Unfortunately yes mate, not sure if there is a way to transfer between devices. My bad, I shouldn have mentioned. Really sorry. 

Guys, is there any way we can cross between Android and IOS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's okay mate I just want to show support to the site and hopefully I did by applying...If you guys find a way to transfer between platforms count me in if not no worries I'll just provide commentary...Which will be hilarious....:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Harish said:

It's okay mate I just want to show support to the site and hopefully I did by applying...If you guys find a way to transfer between platforms count me in if not no worries I'll just provide commentary...Which will be hilarious....:P

I'm sorry mate. I know you were excited for this aswell, I'll keep an eye out for a way to do it. 

In this case @leecutler can you send me the save when you are finished please? I'll go next.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mcandrew003 said:

I'm sorry mate. I know you were excited for this aswell, I'll keep an eye out for a way to do it. 

In this case @leecutler can you send me the save when you are finished please? I'll go next.

No worries mate,just change the order so everyone doesn't gets confused.

Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Harish said:

No worries mate,just change the order so everyone doesn't gets confused.

Cheers.

Alright dude. Sorry again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×