Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Community Atletico Madrid Challenge - Career Thread

Just now, Ashez said:

Rewind! This isn't an IOS only event at all. Saves are cross platform so Android and IOS users are fine. @mcandrew003 @Harish

I didn't even know that. Thanks for clearing that up Ash, sorry for the mistake. 

@Harish welcome back ;)

@leecutler ignore what I said before, send it to Harish first :D

25 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Rewind! This isn't an IOS only event at all. Saves are cross platform so Android and IOS users are fine. @mcandrew003 @Harish

Whew...Thats great to hear.Was in a dilemma of what I was gonna do next...

Thanks for the clarification mate!!!

23 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I didn't even know that. Thanks for clearing that up Ash, sorry for the mistake. 

@Harish welcome back ;)

@leecutler ignore what I said before, send it to Harish first :D

Good to be back here mate!!!

22 minutes ago, Taff said:

So using dropbox will allow the save to be used on both IOS and Android Formats is that right @Ashez

The format is the same across devices, the save needs no editing or anything, just moving from one phone to the next etc. 

Dropbox is just a file hosting site, like Imgur but for files instead of images :) 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The format is the same across devices, the save needs no editing or anything, just moving from one phone to the next etc. 

Dropbox is just a file hosting site, like Imgur but for files instead of images :) 

OK no worries, I'll try to familiarise myself with it before it gets to my turn

29 minutes ago, Harish said:

Whew...Thats great to hear.Was in a dilemma of what I was gonna do next...

Thanks for the clarification mate!!!

Good to be back here mate!!!

Sorry about everything again, really happy to have you back :D

20 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thanks for clearing everything up Ash :D

It's really simple tbh. You upload the save file, it uploads and then you can click on the file for a link you can pass via PM. Exactly the same as image hosting sites but you post the download link instead of the IMG link. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

It's really simple tbh. You upload the save file, it uploads and then you can click on the file for a link you can pass via PM. Exactly the same as image hosting sites but you post the download link instead of the IMG link. 

I never use image hosting sites, but I get the idea of how to do it. Cheers!

I will nd some help when its near my turn cos im rly bad w these stuff 

@Taff pls give me a playable squad at least HAHAHAHA, i juz wan to finish the challenge well!

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

No worries dude, I'll leave you with a top notch squad (depending on what I'm given that is)

By that do you mean he's going to be left with about 40 strikers? :P

Only joking, I'm quite lucky as I'm sure Lee and Harish can't change the squad too much in 2 seasons.... or can they? :laugh:

added 0 minutes later
9 minutes ago, salohcin said:

I will nd some help when its near my turn cos im rly bad w these stuff 

@Taff pls give me a playable squad at least HAHAHAHA, i juz wan to finish the challenge well!

What aren't you sure about mate?

What To Do

1. IOS - Get the file on your PC via Itunes (this is the only way to do this). Enter iTunes with your device plugged in, enter device, go to Apps, and find FMM. Click on FMM and a box should appear with FMM's files within, save1.dat is save file one, save2.dat is save file two and so on, so copy whichever file is this save to your PC. (To add a save back is the same process, just drag and drop from your PC to the iTunes box, be sure to back up your saves or rename the file to a spare save spot, this is done simply by changing the 1-4 number in the name, but to be safe always back up your saves, just save them all to your PC before moving a save back to avoid any issues). 

Android - Link is in the OP - Can be done on device or via a PC I believe but no idea on either process. 

2. Once the save is off the game and available to you go to Dropbox. Not sure if you need a free account or not but do what needs to be done. Somewhere will be an upload file option, click this and select the file/save in question and it will upload. 

3. Once the save is upload if you click on it you should have a share or download link option. Copy and past this and send it to whoever is next via PM. 

4. Update with your career post and your part in this story is done, relax :). 

How To download: 

1. When you get the file download link, click it and download the file to your PC/Android device. 

2. Enter FMM via iTunes or your android device and save the file here (make sure you back up saves etc, it will just overwrite anything so be careful not to lose anything). 

3. Load up FMM and the save should be in whatever save slot you saved it to. 

5 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

By that do you mean he's going to be left with about 40 strikers? :P

Only joking, I'm quite lucky as I'm sure Lee and Harish can't change the squad too much in 2 seasons.... or can they? :laugh:

added 0 minutes later

What aren't you sure about mate?

2 seasons????I changed an entire squad in a single transfer window.....:P

3 minutes ago, Harish said:

At least leave me a decent transfer budget :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Harish said:

@mcandrew003 this is where he leaves you with a squad full of 34 year olds as he combines this and his attempt at @Mr.Managers "You Can't win anything with Grandads" challenge

18 minutes ago, Taff said:

@mcandrew003 this is where he leaves you with a squad full of 34 year olds as he combines this and his attempt at @Mr.Managers "You Can't win anything with Grandads" challenge

Hmmm........That is actually a very nice idea.......:P

1 minute ago, Harish said:

Hmmm........That is actually a very nice idea.......:P

Maybe I'll have to ask Lee to just spend all of the budget :laugh:

4 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Retired in the first year from a broken nose? :laugh:

More like a stubbed toe knowing Studge ?

Whoever is doing the 9th season, I would prefer you to email me the save rather than Dropbox as I never have or never plan to learn how to use it lol same goes for if someone takes 11th season I will email them the file instead

@mcandrew003 so i will receive the save via dropbox? And once i receive the save, i will have to extract it using an app and then place it into the data file for the game. Am i right? Anyway, i think if i nd help, i will juz PM you for help, is that okay?

6 minutes ago, salohcin said:

@mcandrew003 so i will receive the save via dropbox? And once i receive the save, i will have to extract it using an app and then place it into the data file for the game. Am i right? Anyway, i think if i nd help, i will juz PM you for help, is that okay?

Dropbox isn't hard at all. All you do is put the file into Dropbox, press copy and paste it into your FMM data. If you want to PM me, go ahead. Happy to explain it here though. 

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Whoever is doing the 9th season, I would prefer you to email me the save rather than Dropbox as I never have or never plan to learn how to use it lol same goes for if someone takes 11th season I will email them the file instead

I'm pretty sure if they copy it via Dropbox and send it to you, you won't need Dropbox to enter the save. Just use your PC, open ITunes and Paste it in. Not sure how you'd do it with email, might just be being silly though.

Oh alright thanks very much! Im on android btw so yeah mine will be a little different from the rest! But it's okay, at least i knw @Harish is ahead of me and i can ask him too hopefully if i need help!

Just now, salohcin said:

Oh alright thanks very much! Im on android btw so yeah mine will be a little different from the rest! But it's okay, at least i knw @Harish is ahead of me and i can ask him too hopefully if i need help!

No problem mate, happy to help you out.

You shouldn't need any other applications (unless you're android to access the files without a PC) for this. But  just to be safe please no one zip the file. 

Email and Dropbox will be basically the same process tbh. 

Upload:

Email - Attach save and send

Dropbox - Upload save and send link

Download: 

Email - Download file and add to game

Dropbox - Click link, download file and add to the game. 

15 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

I just always found Email transferring to be easier tbh lol couple clicks and it's done ?

Never tried it, might have to look into it.