Fun/Games Community Atletico Madrid Challenge - Career Thread

Posted by

This is a great idea 👌. Would like to volunteer for a later season if there are any spaces left.

Want to join in on the discussion? Register now to FMM Vibe to be able to download files, create discussions, get help, and pass on your experiences to others. Register Now
Free, Quick and Easy
3 hours ago, Piggers5 said:

This is a great idea 👌. Would like to volunteer for a later season if there are any spaces left.

If we can get enough people, we would love to do the whole 30 years, just checked and it seems as though there's a space next after @Niall C has posted, correct me if I'm wrong. Niall, when you're done pass the save on to @Piggers5 please pal 👌🏼

15 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

If we can get enough people, we would love to do the whole 30 years, just checked and it seems as though there's a space next after @Niall C has posted, correct me if I'm wrong. Niall, when you're done pass the save on to @Piggers5 please pal 👌🏼

Not to jump the que but if Niall can pass it to me before I'm away a week sunday then I'll get it done in two days and pass it on to @Piggers5 if everyone is cool with that

That's fine by me ☺

3 minutes ago, Piggers5 said:

That's fine by me ☺

Cheers dude, If @Niall C gets the save to me I promise to have it done in two days and then get it straight to you

@Taff Brilliant mate, glad it's sorted, can't edit the OP as its @mcandrew003 thread but that shouldn't matter too much, happy to have you aboard @Piggers5 👍🏼

You should have it by the  end of the day @Taff

Right, so there has been a slight little mix up, @Niall C was 2/3 of the way through the season when he realised his striker had 40 goals, problem is he hadn't realised that Mauro Icardi was used previously, what is happening now is he has passed the save on to @Taff from the start of the season before the mix up, Taff will go next, pass the save onto Niall, then Niall will pass it onto @Piggers5 and then that should keep us on track, Niall apologises for the mix up and I'm sure we should be fine from here on out, good luck @Taff bring it home pal!

added 0 minutes later

Hope that's okay with everyone involved..

Apoligies to all, Completley forgot to check the used strikers before proceeding and it was only when checking the record goals(already held by Icardi) in the save i realised my error. Apolgies once again.....

What happens if multiple players exceed 30 goals in a single season? Can you then demote and sell one of your own choosing or should you target a particular player at the start of the season and only worry about that one player regardless of 30+ goals by other team members?

Hope that makes sense 👀

@Ashez @BatiGoal can you guys shed any light on this? Not sure on the rules where that's concerned 

14 hours ago, Piggers5 said:

What happens if multiple players exceed 30 goals in a single season? Can you then demote and sell one of your own choosing or should you target a particular player at the start of the season and only worry about that one player regardless of 30+ goals by other team members?

Hope that makes sense 👀

29 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

@Ashez @BatiGoal can you guys shed any light on this? Not sure on the rules where that's concerned 

Never played this challenge but pretty sure it's the latter. The only player that is eligible for the 30 gls is the one that's identified at the start of the career. So if he fails others can't win it for him. That's how the rules have always been afaik. ;)

Okay bud thanks for the quick reply!

Unlucky @Piggers5 you can't use the 4 striker tactic you've been working on and hope someone crosses the line 😂😂

Haha @Brenty92 @BatiGoal thanks both. 

It wasn't a case of trying to seek an advantage; just didn't want players coming after me to needless demote  strikers who have netted 30+

No worries @Piggers5 glad it's cleared up.

@Taff when do you go away again?

OK I have the save now and will get cracking, I go away a week today, but If I put in a few decent hours I think I can have the save ready to send back to @Niall C by tonight, tomorrow the latest

I'm going radio silent for a while so I can get this done, 

I have 1 1/2 Thomas Buitink Updates and 2 for my International 1K, but they can wait

Anyone who's threads and stuff i don't post on please excuse me and I'll have a look once this save is done

Just so I'm clear, we've had Icardi, Firmino and Suarez so far, right just so I don't end up like Niall and have to start over

Good lad! Smash it out the park mate!

19 minutes ago, Taff said:

Just so I'm clear, we've had Icardi, Firmino and Suarez so far, right just so I don't end up like Niall and have to start over

Yeah just those 3 so far mate

1 hour ago, Taff said:

OK I have the save now and will get cracking, I go away a week today, but If I put in a few decent hours I think I can have the save ready to send back to @Niall C by tonight, tomorrow the latest

Lol I thought you were gone today, hence why I passed you the save early. Either way best of luck and leave me something to work with lol

Right guys the save is finished and I'll post an update soon

Only problem my Phone will not connect to iTunes and I've got apple care looking into it, but I don't want to post an update until I've been able to send the file to @Niall C

Okay mate keep us posted, I've got the save file from before you started so if anything goes majorly wrong I have it in my PM's 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Right guys the save is finished and I'll post an update soon

29 gls :O

Not sure what the issue is but my pc has been doing updates for the last 3 hours so I'm hoping when that's done it will be sorted

added 0 minutes later
2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

29 gls :O

Close to it :D

No luck still bud?

I've finally got it working (after uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes)

I've sent the file to @Niall C (both the Dropbox one and the one direct from iTunes)

so hopefully they work and I haven't screwed this up like I told @mcandrew003 I would

I'll get the update up tomorrow or Wednesday

But here's a preview of the striker I chose and his first 20 games

Spoiler

IMG_4368.thumb.PNG.0ef33d63e69bcf1a5d66bc81b63bdeb0.PNGIMG_4380.thumb.PNG.324291a104aa80b33283bc8481c3f5c6.PNG

I'll get the full one up soon and hope that NiallC has received the file OK