Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Article How Fast Is 20 Pace?

4 hours ago, Lalthan Zama said:

Very interesting 

Thanks for the comment, it's appreciated :) 

Really happy with how this thread caught everyone's attention, it's been a while since we've had a really discussion based thread and especially one which was positive lol. Just shows the community is interested in more in depth stuff and that people want to discuss it. It's been a blast so thank you to everyone who got involved! 

6 hours ago, Ashez said:

Thanks for the comment, it's appreciated :) 

Really happy with how this thread caught everyone's attention, it's been a while since we've had a really discussion based thread and especially one which was positive lol. Just shows the community is interested in more in depth stuff and that people want to discuss it. It's been a blast so thank you to everyone who got involved! 

Well said. Lets hope we get more of these discussions. 

1 hour ago, Ashez said:

The demand has been shown so let's see what Vibe can produce :) 

When did you officially change your name to 'Vibe'? ?

32 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

When did you officially change your name to 'Vibe'? ?

Ha! Come on now :P 

I'm going to be disappearing back into the career forum next month (4 seasons in and looking epic ;)) so someone else can have ago. All you need is a solid base concept and the community will do the rest, just look at this thread. Personally I thought the exciting part was purely the real life top speed stuff (always loved proving FMM concepts/theories/possibilities with real life) and the rest snowballed from there and in truth I pretty much fluked it lol. 

Content has never been my passion and from now on I'll just be dipping my toe in when inspiration takes me. I have some big plans for August though so I'll have plenty to keep us all busy ;)

6 minutes ago, leecutler said:

Have to say this is brilliant! Many new OP's can use this as a base, Very simple but very interesting, Top work I must say 

Thanks Lee :)