Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Taff Attempts the "You Can't Win Anything" Challenge

Taff

28 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Another leaderboard down, gunning for the 1kc one next!

keep it up mate

I'm just gunning for the 1K not trying to get anywhere near @kts365 on that leaderboard 

That's a fantastic season there mate,Bayern seems to be the dumping ground for your players:Pbut that was a really great job there,one good thing that came with my low spending was that the squad had less pressure on them but for you it was ten times more and you managed to smash,so that's quite a big achievement,hats off to you.Looking forward to you attempting the oldies challenge.

19 hours ago, Harish said:

That's a fantastic season there mate,Bayern seems to be the dumping ground for your players:Pbut that was a really great job there,one good thing that came with my low spending was that the squad had less pressure on them but for you it was ten times more and you managed to smash,so that's quite a big achievement,hats off to you.Looking forward to you attempting the oldies challenge.

Cheers dude, but the boys withstood the pressure, and it was a fantastic season, just glad it's over, putting all my efforts into the 1K at the moment 

7 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Only just caught up on this mate - great stuff and congrats completing it successfully! 

Cheers Scratch just glad I didn't let you guys down by failing both attempts

6 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Surely you smashed it my friend! Congrats!

As always your comments are appreciated dude, what you working on at the moment, been a bit quiet from the Danish Front

9 hours ago, Taff said:

Cheers dude, but the boys withstood the pressure, and it was a fantastic season, just glad it's over, putting all my efforts into the 1K at the moment 

Cheers Scratch just glad I didn't let you guys down by failing both attempts

As always your comments are appreciated dude, what you working on at the moment, been a bit quiet from the Danish Front

My wife....?

I have holidays, and she is comanding me like Van Gaal to renovate our old House......i just LOVE having holiday....??

13 hours ago, AndersJ said:

My wife....?

I have holidays, and she is comanding me like Van Gaal to renovate our old House......i just LOVE having holiday....??

Thats why most of my updates and posts are done at work, much more peaceful here than at home

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Thats why most of my updates and posts are done at work, much more peaceful here than at home

Or in the toilet ???

Congrats! The King Of Leaderboards strikes again! 

On 20 July 2017 at 13:52, AndersJ said:

Or in the toilet ???

In?!? :O