Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic I'm back

Mikkel_BRFC

Hello FMHVibe,

My name is Tony and I'm from England. Please call me Mikkel because that's what I like to be called.

My Football Manager side of my life, I've been playing Football Manager since the 2007 game however, I did take a year off during 2008. I then started playing it again in 2009 when the 3D match engine was introduced and that was one of the reasons why I started plying it again. I've attempted to making graphics for Football Manager but it just doesn't work out for me. I also like making new games even if I'm doing well in a season. My target is to just have one game and that will be with Bristol Rovers (unless my game corrupts).

I also play Football Manager Handheld. I have been playing Football Manager Handheld since the 2009 game which isn't long. When I get Football Manager Handheld 2011 it will be my third year in the Football Manager Handheld community. On this one I haven't made any graphics because you can't (apart from logos). Just like I do in Football Manager, I like to start new games and delete my old one. I've got the same target for Football Manager Handheld as well.

Anyway, that's enough about my Football Manager life. As I said at the top, my name is Tony and I like to be called Mikkel (if that's okay). I'm from Bristol and I support Bristol Rovers (the mighty gas!) I also support Liverpool because my grandad supports them and he took me to Goodison Park for my first ever Liverpool match against Everton (I can't remember when though).

I play football and I've been through many positions. I started out as a goalkeeper then I went to a striker, winger, central midfielder and a central defender. Now I play as an attacking midfielder. I'm good at long shots and passing. However, I can't tackle! That's something I got to work on. I've also got to work on my pace because I'm slow.

I hope that gives you enough information about me. It's glad too see that FMHVibe is back!