Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career New Save with Hibernian

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

I'd be interested :)

Well after a nice run of games I ended the night with a disappointing defeat to Dundee United but 3 points clear heading into Dec/Jan so all is good

IMG_0423.PNG

IMG_0422.PNG

33 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Great start mate, Jason Cummings ftw!

He's not doing as great as previous saves I've done with Hibs, think it may be the formation as I'm trying a new one but I'm getting goals from all around the pitch

7 hours ago, Ryantaylor99 said:

He's not doing as great as previous saves I've done with Hibs, think it may be the formation as I'm trying a new one but I'm getting goals from all around the pitch

I'm sure that's the reason, I've had him as a backup at much bigger clubs than Hibs and he's been decent this year lol

Well guys half way through the second season and the first back in the prem and my team are playing outstanding, sitting second place and quite surprisingly Celtic are in FOURTH

IMG_0430.PNG

Exciting race to the top between Rangers, Hibs, Aberdeen and Celtic. You got your top 4, now that little push to shake off your rivals. Kiu!

There it is guys end of season 2. Hope whoever that is following is enjoying the save. What a season, a bad run of form in the middle of the season means we narrowly miss out on toppling Celtic but I'm sure with the right business we will top the league next year and it's our first real opportunity in Europe.

IMG_0431.PNG

IMG_0432.PNG

IMG_0433.PNG

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

Great start mate, can't wait to see your first season in the prem, time to knock Celtic off their perch. KIU

I tried mate

IMG_0432.PNG

A little update on the start of the 3rd season, we have been drawn against Leicester City in Europa League playoff round which will be tough to say the least.

IMG_0434.PNG

Sorry for the lack of uploads, work commitments and all. BUT WHAT A COMEBACK! We are through to the Europa League group stage. First leg we lost 2-0 at Easter Road and I ultimately thought it was over but wasn't I wrong I will just let the photo speak for itself

IMG_0440.PNG

IMG_0438.PNG

IMG_0439.PNG

10 hours ago, Rocket said:

Just caught up with the updates mate, good luck in Europe. ;)

Thanks mate.

added 0 minutes later
51 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Smashed them off the park away from home buddy! Great job keep it up! 

I'm just as surprised as you mate.

Quick Update

Half the year gone.

Season 3 has been a strange up and down year so far, currently sitting 5th in the league and struggling against team we should be coasting past.

IMG_0449.thumb.PNG.0479c921beabfef81013e744ac91a951.PNG

Europa League

We got drawn against Liverpool, OM and Grasshoppers so I thought first wasn't an option but if star players perform then second is doable. We kicked off the campaign with a hard Away tie against the Reds

IMG_0448.thumb.PNG.ec797a31a126e92ffe845f2a53f3552a.PNG

Then home to Marseille

IMG_0447.thumb.PNG.a8b355c77283588c7c30a1a70e06ecff.PNG

Up next was home and away ties against Grasshoppers

IMG_0446.thumb.PNG.52f2cf5ce3a077070e215d1c6faa04ef.PNGIMG_0445.thumb.PNG.6009860856c0ac4f555f5480caa54b6b.PNG

And followed up with a defeat to Liverpool and a vital win against Marseille which takes us through to the first knockout stage!!

IMG_0444.thumb.PNG.454e95934b86a8ff6e86c3c6de098688.PNGIMG_0443.thumb.PNG.3100fff313aa2501cfdcb9b5737dfd46.PNG

So we qualify in second place and deservingly so after two fantastic wins against Marseille.

IMG_0451.thumb.PNG.3c5c7ca445d0dff8a9921a52240d971a.PNG

We will come up against Turkish side Besiktas so it will be a tricky test but one that's definitely a tie we can win

IMG_0450.thumb.PNG.9e1b06724b64fcbd75de21e02b42ef53.PNG

Another positive is we've picked up our 3rd piece of silverware in our 3rd season bearing Hamilton 4-1 in the betfred cup final. 

IMG_0442.thumb.PNG.29250fe89920cccf8a7670d3b9faa166.PNG

Big second half of the season to come up. Come on you Hibs.

Keatings looks to be performing well mate, remember him from a football manager a few years back he had decent potential whilst at Celtic! Keep it up, maybe tweak the tactic slightly to try turn some draws into wins in the league, is it home or away that you're struggling?