Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics Albegra 4231 Forest Greens Lawnmower

Used this tactic to get Forest Green 6 Premier League titles. Works with almost every team. If you have great defenders and goalkeepers, switch to short GK dirtribution. For LLM I recommend changing the inside forwards to wingers. I do not recommend using wingbacks as you are already decently vulnrable on the flanks. 

Screenshot_20170718-112309.png

Screenshot_20170718-112305.png

Screenshot_20170718-112231.png

Screenshot_20170718-112312.png

Screenshot_20170718-112238.png

Hi @Albegra can you share how many goals do you score per season and who scores most of them, does your wingers get a fair share or are you dependent on your front man, i'll test it but need to know what type of striker I need to get the same results?

On 18/07/2017 at 18:07, Rami said:

Hello 

looks very good 

can you tell me the players you buy in the first and 2nd years ?!

thanks

Bolarinwa, Josh Carson, Mitch Hancox 1

Arthur ((MC)Regen), Barba ((MC)Regen) and Connor Ripley on loan.

On 18/07/2017 at 11:46, Taff said:

Looks very good dude, have you run tests with other teams or just Forest Green?

Works with every team if you have decent wingers

On 18/07/2017 at 18:21, AndersJ said:

Did you try without PA and PO :)?

and Thanks for sharing :)

Yes. You almost always get 1/2 Standout players a season, which I always make my PA and PO respectively.

Used his before, it tiki-taka proved very effective in English football,just needs the right AF and AP (AF should be fast nd have good passing accuracy at least 14, then AP should be a good goal scores try using max Kruse).

Screenshot_20170914-102817.thumb.png.7e03fcda94f48c9ab9c7fcd1f3f9186f.pngHave been using this tactic for 2 seasons and the poster is correct, it all comes down to how good your 2 IF's are. I had 2 poor inside forwards first season and also an average back 4 so struggled, but improved the defence and got 2 proper IF's and have just destroyed the Premiership. 

Won the league with 6 games to spare. 

You need to focus on your whole front 4 as this is not a tactic where 1 star player gets all the goals and assists, it's a tactic that spreads the love over the front 4. They all get 15 goals, 15 assists etc.

Yes i am using sugar daddy however most of my purchases were funded by buying C.Pavon for 8m then Chelsea buying him for 79m a year later. 

Only issue now is still not performing as well in Europe.