FMM Vibe
Risheek

Career King Of Manchester - 1KC Challenge[Completed]

Just now, Risheek said:

Thanks!

yeah mate, I did manage to get a kid! Decent lad, can get you a screenshot of you want...

Yeah It'd be interesting to see

6 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Yeah It'd be interesting to see

Simranjit Sharma:

IMG_2438.thumb.PNG.c36cc117c9fab2030c2eed93b3421ae5.PNGIMG_2439.thumb.PNG.8a953aa36179a97e68f478eab685ee75.PNG

Decent lad, coach report tells me he's getting ready for big things... Decent stats which should improve. A good international tally as well! Scoring decent on loans too!

Just now, Risheek said:

Simranjit Sharma:

IMG_2438.thumb.PNG.c36cc117c9fab2030c2eed93b3421ae5.PNG

Decent lad, coach report tells me he's getting ready for big things... Decent stats which should improve. A good international tally as well! Scoring decent on loans too!IMG_2439.thumb.PNG.8a953aa36179a97e68f478eab685ee75.PNG

Wow, good player.Going to be a great poacher with that stats ( if you continue this on yourself playing this )

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

Congrats on getting this finished dude, well done

Thanks mate!

3 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Wow, good player.Going to be a great poacher with that stats ( if you continue this on yourself playing this )

Maybe I should...😂 Indian 1KC...

U want me to try lads? Not a full blown attempt but maybe a small side save for fun?

Just now, Risheek said:

Thanks mate!

Maybe I should...😂 Indian 1KC...

U want me to try lads? Not a full blown attempt but maybe a small side save for fun?

Probably you dont have enough time man, what is the most year you can play though?

7 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Probably you dont have enough time man, what is the most year you can play though?

I have a further 14.5 Seasons I can play... Possible to be honest...

Great job, congrats on making it to 1K!! Was entertaining to follow along! Gotta say your son is the best looking son I've seen. Mine was mediocre at best and I've seen a couple of other screenshots and they weren't as good as young Simranjit. I hope you do continue on to see if you can get him to 1KC too! 

25 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Great job, congrats on making it to 1K!! Was entertaining to follow along! Gotta say your son is the best looking son I've seen. Mine was mediocre at best and I've seen a couple of other screenshots and they weren't as good as young Simranjit. I hope you do continue on to see if you can get him to 1KC too! 

Thanks mate! I was starting to consider but just as I entered the save to give a shot to another match with him at striker, I realised that I was dreading playing the save anymore at all...Been too immersed...

Just now, Risheek said:

Thanks mate! I was starting to consider but just as I entered the save to give a shot to another match with him at striker, I realised that I was dreading playing the save anymore at all...Been too immersed...

Oh yeah, been there, know the feeling. Fair enough! 🙂