Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Unemployment Challenge

The Unemployment Challenge

A repost of Dec's original challenge after a conversation about updating the rules with him.

This challenge was set for FMH09, many started it but didn't complete it, making it the hardest challenge in FMH/FMM history. The same happened throughout all years of the game, with May failures but a few completions. However, with the new features of FMM17,  it is back for 2017 and even harder!

IMG_8622.JPG.c72e2877804ef41528ff8979df9ca481.JPG

The Story behind YOU:

You were a professional football player; living the dream at the best club in England - Leeds when all of a sudden while doing a light jog before a game, you hear a tear in your ligaments. Immediately you call a physio over and he tells you its a slight tear and you will be out for 2 months; no problem, you will be back in no time. Or will you?

As Leeds' star player they rush you back after a month and during a match against Barnet, you feel a tear again but this time it is bigger and this time it is career threatening, After 1 year on the side-line and therefore, you decide to RETIRE. However, your manager at the time says you would make a good Manager yourself. you ponder this for a bit and Decide to enrol in the LMA College in London.

After a gruelling 2 years in the College, you pass with flying colours and now to go into management.

1 Problem; you have no job

Now, this is where you start. Your Job is to find a job and eventually rise so you manage the best clubs in Europe; these are:

England:

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City

Liverpool

Spain:

Real Madrid

Barcelona

Atletico Madrid

Sevilla

Italy:

Juventus

Roma

Napoli

Atalanta

Other Nation:

Teams Qualified for Champions League

You must also manage 3 tiers of national teams. Here are the tiers:

National Teams

Tier 1: African/Asian/North American Nation - Must win 1 international trophy with either of the three selections.

Tier 2: South American Nation - Must win 1 international trophy

Tier 3: 2 European Nations - Must win 1 trophy with each nation.

Must also manage:

England

Spain

Italy

Other Nation

You must win at least 2 cups with each top team you manage and you must manage all of the top teams in each country (England, Italy, Spain, Other) in 30 seasons.

Rules:

- No using Sugar Daddy or any other Unlockable.

- Own tactics only, all must be custom made

- You must Load up England (all), Italy, Spain & one other European nation of your choice

- You can use a Transfer Update but nothing to give you an advantage.

- You Must post regular updates on your Career, especially when you get a job/leave one.

31 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Now, this is where you start. Your Job is to find a job and eventually rise so you manage the best clubs in Europe; these are:

England:

Chelsea

Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City

Liverpool

Spain:

????

besides the english "best" clubs i like the challenge :)!

11 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Whats BSP Stands for?

That's the old name for the bottom English division, the Vanarama Conference. 

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

????

besides the english "best" clubs i like the challenge :)!

Has to be the 4 Clubs who finished in CL spots, trust me I wanted to put United in there :laugh:

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

That's the old name for the bottom English division, the Vanarama Conference. 

Has to be the 4 Clubs who finished in CL spots, trust me I wanted to put United in there :laugh:

I know, just messing with you ??

Do you have to manage all the best teams in Europe or is it just one from each nation.

If so this will be an extremely hard challenge.

This kind of died a couple of years ago when it appeared impossible to gain European international jobs when your manager wasn't that nationality. It's probably the most failed challenge on the site and not sure if possible now tbh

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, MasonT827 said:

Stupid me, I read too fast and didn't realize it was Britain only for the main league and instead did italy

You can always improvise mate :D

I might give this a shot (although i take on board @samhardy's point that it might not be possible). 

Before i start, just wanted to clarify a few bits:

"Teams Qualified for Champions League" - i take it you mean you must manage one other team qualified for the Champions League? Is that from the CL qualifiers in season 1? 

"Tier 3: 2 European Nations - Must win 1 trophy with each nation." - is that not including England, Italy or Spain? 

Do you have to win anything with England, Italy, Spain and other nation or do you just have to manage them? 

I might have a crack at it, and if i can't get the international jobs then i'll just concentrate on the top clubs.

6 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

I might give this a shot (although i take on board @samhardy's point that it might not be possible). 

"Teams Qualified for Champions League" - i take it you mean you must manage one other team qualified for the Champions League? Is that from the CL qualifiers in season 1? 

"Tier 3: 2 European Nations - Must win 1 trophy with each nation." - is that not including England, Italy or Spain? 

Do you have to win anything with England, Italy, Spain and other nation or do you just have to manage them? 

I might have a crack at it, and if i can't get the international jobs then i'll just concentrate on the top clubs.

1. Yep, so basically you pick your fourth nation and find out hitch clubs finished in the top 4. These will be your teams

2. Yep, no Enlgand, Italy or Spain, aswell as other nation you pick. 

3. Yeah you must win one trophy I believe with each, 

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

1. Yep, so basically you pick your fourth nation and find out hitch clubs finished in the top 4. These will be your teams

2. Yep, no Enlgand, Italy or Spain, aswell as other nation you pick. 

3. Yeah you must win one trophy I believe with each, 

Christ, that is so much to do! I'll mull it over but will let you know/begin a thread if i start a career for it.

6 hours ago, Mr.Manager said:

I strongly believe it won't be possible, might be worth saving yourself the stress unless you're going to improvise ;)

Looks interesting except for the International  part with only 30 years could be hard to even get that many top international jobs ... 

Could be fun if scaled down a bit it's no wonder so many failed ...