Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Loaning players

I've noticed that when I loan out players that almost every one of them play little to no games throughout the loan. Even on teams who have all grayed out players. Is there a way to know if your players would get playing time when loaning them?

Just make sure that when you loan players out that they're one of the better ones in the new squad they're joining. That's one of the reasons I never loan out players who are really poor quality, I keep 'em training at my club for a while so they can improve themselves a bit before they're sent out on loan. Playing time, that's all they need.

Bati is correct, this is an excellent idea. 

Another reason could be that you have loaned them out to a non-league club, and they actually have no games to play as they aren't part of a league. What club is your player on loan at?

3 hours ago, mcandrew003 said:

Bati is correct, this is an excellent idea. 

Another reason could be that you have loaned them out to a non-league club, and they actually have no games to play as they aren't part of a league. What club is your player on loan at?

I didn't know that non league clubs have no games. Does this affect my players playing time? I have almost all my loaned players in non league clubs.