Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help useless role

swaka

FMM 17 having big problem. I hope on next update or next release it can be fixed. I never seen any team on my game except me, Choosen inside forward on their tactic. Computer always choosen winger. And i try inside forward in my tactic n i understanding why. Inside forward is worst role in fmm17!!!! When inside forward not in posession. It was too close with my center forward!!! It seem i having 3 player in 1 position. It happened too with advanced playmaker on AML/AMR. It always too near to my AMC. Sweeper keeper, limited defender, trequartista, target man are useless role in my list too. Maybe you guys having problem like me too? Or it depend on device? Please comment guys.

I find Inside Forward is good for scoring goals, but I agree with you that they often collide with the striker and can take up their chances. Wouldn't call it useless though, but of course everybody is entitled to their opinions.

Try posting a screenshot of your current tactic and the players at your disposal and you're likely to get better help bud, many players have got inside forwards working better than strikers so it's hardly useless, you must just be using the role wrong

4 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Try posting a screenshot of your current tactic and the players at your disposal and you're likely to get better help bud, many players have got inside forwards working better than strikers so it's hardly useless, you must just be using the role wrong

Thanks for your opinion bud. I never say IF not worked. I was try IF too. N wow damn thats good combination with IF + direct passing + counter attack. It just good for us not for AI. I was said before AI never using IF role in their tactic on my game. I mean this is not fair when AI is not using IF in their tactic. So IF just for us ? Example: i meet barcelona on my game with NEYMAR on the midfielder position as WINGER. Oh damn maybe its AI or just my device. I dont know.

Thats the point bud. Its not about our fault. This is FMM AI fault. I hope in next 2018 series, SI can improve it. Thanks for understanding my bad english.

I agree, I never use inside forwards expect in specific situations but I disagree with sweeper keeper and limited defenders but I've never tried a trequartista or used a Target man so I can't tell about those.

The AP also makes me angry because he plays to close to the striker and takes stupid shots when he should pass it to the striker and when you change the role to a CM in the CAM position ther is much space between the striker and the attacking midfielder most of the time so you would see the attacking Midfielder giving the ball to the striker and the striker having no support (because they don't seem to like passing to the wingers) would hold the ball and then loose it or he would pass it back 

2 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Your English isn't as bad as you think bud

Thanks bud. I try my best to write english. With dictionary then. Haha

25 minutes ago, Dar J said:

I agree, I never use inside forwards expect in specific situations but I disagree with sweeper keeper and limited defenders but I've never tried a trequartista or used a Target man so I can't tell about those.

The AP also makes me angry because he plays to close to the striker and takes stupid shots when he should pass it to the striker and when you change the role to a CM in the CAM position ther is much space between the striker and the attacking midfielder most of the time so you would see the attacking Midfielder giving the ball to the striker and the striker having no support (because they don't seem to like passing to the wingers) would hold the ball and then loose it or he would pass it back 

Thanks for comment bud. I said "useless role" because AI never using it. So this role useless for AI not for us. I ever meet lower league team in cup competition. And AI using BPD with underrate player So my higuain always cut his pass n BOOM goal. if AI is not idiot. AI  must be play it with CB or LD role. So this is not balancing. We can thinking. AI just crazy.

20 hours ago, swaka said:

FMM 17 having big problem. I hope on next update or next release it can be fixed. I never seen any team on my game except me, Choosen inside forward on their tactic. Computer always choosen winger. And i try inside forward in my tactic n i understanding why. Inside forward is worst role in fmm17!!!! When inside forward not in posession. It was too close with my center forward!!! It seem i having 3 player in 1 position. It happened too with advanced playmaker on AML/AMR. It always too near to my AMC. Sweeper keeper, limited defender, trequartista, target man are useless role in my list too. Maybe you guys having problem like me too? Or it depend on device? Please comment guys.

Hello I am on android and my attackers  mark often voila my tactic but I recognize that they are strong enough

Screenshot_20170727-022741.png

Screenshot_20170727-022652.png

Screenshot_20170727-022713.png

Screenshot_20170727-022755.png

1 hour ago, SKURT said:

Hello I am on android and my attackers  mark often voila my tactic but I recognize that they are strong enough

Screenshot_20170727-022741.png

Screenshot_20170727-022652.png

Screenshot_20170727-022713.png

Screenshot_20170727-022755.png

Haha. Good job bud. But your responses is not relevance with my topic.

ISF's a very OP, it's likely a good thing the don't AI use them. 

All the roles have massive issues and unfortunately we have no control or real idea on what the game thinks a role will do. It also depends on the players stats though on how they play the role. 

If anyone doesn't understand, the OP is referring to the AI have seemingly a lack of ability to deploy their players in various roles. They essentially can only create rather poorly crafted teams, due to the lack of role diversity and inability to use certain roles preventing them to bring the best out of certain players.

Just thought I'd make what OP is saying clear, because many replies seem to be not answering the point.

Now, back on topic, there's hardly anything we can do about it unfortunately. There are countless bugs still around, some of which SI said they have fixed but really have only made less severe. Aside from the roles thing you have mentioned, there's also playing players out of position, the stamina bug and roles in your tactics being reset all the time (which kicks in years into the save)

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 18:34, Ashez said:

All the roles have massive issues and unfortunately we have no control or real idea on what the game thinks a role will do. It also depends on the players stats though on how they play the role. 

That's mean AI is very big issues for SI games to improve on next update/release. Btw buddy. What's OP?

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 18:34, Ashez said:

On Saturday, July 29, 2017 at 18:56, Meow said:

If anyone doesn't understand, the OP is referring to the AI have seemingly a lack of ability to deploy their players in various roles. They essentially can only create rather poorly crafted teams, due to the lack of role diversity and inability to use certain roles preventing them to bring the best out of certain players.

Just thought I'd make what OP is saying clear, because many replies seem to be not answering the point.

Now, back on topic, there's hardly anything we can do about it unfortunately. There are countless bugs still around, some of which SI said they have fixed but really have only made less severe. Aside from the roles thing you have mentioned, there's also playing players out of position, the stamina bug and roles in your tactics being reset all the time (which kicks in years into the save)

Thanks to both of you. For explain my point. I really bored with my game. If no improve of AI issues for next series , maybe it's time to say goodbye to FM mobile. 

This is AI's mostly tactic.every team i meet.Screenshot_2017-07-26-14-33-16.png.c57cbf8c4eaa27299d336195c1633b57.png

4-4-1-1. I forget to screenshot the role of them. But i know it. GK-GK,2DC-CB,DR/DL-FB,2MC-CM,RM/LM-W,AM-AP,FC-DLF. Mostly its changed to 4-1-4-1 or 4-5-1 when defending. N 4-4-2 attacking when attacking or 4-2-4. dont imagine they while try 4-3-3(3FC). N dont surprised when aguero changed into winger . Really stupid AI

Screenshot_2017-07-26-14-30-09.png

This is result when i meet them with their stupid tactic. Always win. Very boring game