Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat New update on iOS


Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

Go to App Store and update it as you would with any app mate

That update is very old i need the new transfers 2017/18

Link to comment
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, veerus said:

Lol seriously??  The transfer window isn't even closed yet.

I want to start playing with those new transfers that are made man wtf is wrong?

Link to comment
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, auronjashanica said:

I want to start playing with those new transfers that are made man wtf is wrong?

Nothing but please stay respectfull to your peers here mate.

That update won't come to the App Store.

The only ways to play with the new squads is :

1. Editing it yourself, search some tutorials on Vibe.
2. Buy FMM 2018 when it comes out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

Nothing but please stay respectfull to your peers here mate.

That update won't come to the App Store.

The only ways to play with the new squads is :

1. Editing it yourself, search some tutorials on Vibe.
2. Buy FMM 2018 when it comes out.

Well the question is : Is there any way i can edit it myself in iOS since apple doesnt allow you to change changes.txt on iTunes

Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, auronjashanica said:

Well the question is : Is there any way i can edit it myself in iOS since apple doesnt allow you to change changes.txt on iTunes

Pre game editor

added 0 minutes later

Or in game editor

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In game editor is the only way. Why not wait for the SE to come out? Or even better, wait for the actual update to come out? In game editor is ur only shot for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...