Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Grandpa

swaka

I need help bud. Its about old player in my JUVENTUS team. They are buffon,barzagli,chiellini. When i start new game until november. They are still world class  player. At november the rating of them downgrade so far.

New game-november

Buffon:4,5star-3star

Barzagli:4star-2,5star

Chiellini:4star-3star

I was signed 2 fitness coach to help my old player. I play them regurarly except injured. N then when MARCHISIO turned 31yo,his rating downgrade too(4star-3star)

Maybe my training regime is wrong? Any help for old player training guys?

You can train them like everybody else, try and look in the forum and search for training, Decs is my personally favourite - the it training :)

No player is the same. Players like Buffon or Zlatan are still worldclass at 35+ whereas others retire at 32 or 33. You can't change or reverse this process so it's perfectly normal that star ratings and attributes take a hit as players age. The team and players around them continue to improve and reach their peak whereas these veterans are one step closer to their pension. It's inevitable.

What you can do perhaps is putting them on a not too intensive fitness regime since a)their physical attributes take the biggest hit generally and b)to keep their attr. numbers somewhat balanced. Obviously putting a guy on fitness will hurt their technical -attacking/defensive- greens and blues but they are of little use if they carry red physicals.

In any case, if you can maintain these "grandpas" with blues or high browns they can still play their part in the team a be a valuable asset. However, if you can't stop those physical numbers from deteriorating further then don't fight it and perhaps it's time to say goodbye to these legends. Offer them a non-playing role to keep them at the club ;)

4 hours ago, AndersJ said:

You can train them like everybody else, try and look in the forum and search for training, Decs is my personally favourite - the it training :)

I will. Thanks for helping

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

No player is the same. Players like Buffon or Zlatan are still worldclass at 35+ whereas others retire at 32 or 33. You can't change or reverse this process so it's perfectly normal that star ratings and attributes take a hit as players age. The team and players around them continue to improve and reach their peak whereas these veterans are one step closer to their pension. It's inevitable.

What you can do perhaps is putting them on a not too intensive fitness regime since a)their physical attributes take the biggest hit generally and b)to keep their attr. numbers somewhat balanced. Obviously putting a guy on fitness will hurt their technical -attacking/defensive- greens and blues but they are of little use if they carry red physicals.

In any case, if you can maintain these "grandpas" with blues or high browns they can still play their part in the team a be a valuable asset. However, if you can't stop those physical numbers from deteriorating further then don't fight it and perhaps it's time to say goodbye to these legends. Offer them a non-playing role to keep them at the club ;)

Nice info bud. I'm sure to add more fitness coach because its said fitness coach will help older player to keep their pysical. I will try Your solution. Thanks