Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career The New Lawnmower and its End

I started a FMM save a few months ago with Forest Green, not thinking much about it. The save slowly grew on me and after a few back-to-back promotions and brief stint in the championship, I reached the prem. The first season was a close affair. We were bottom for the first 20 games of the season. Then, because the league table was so close, we managed to stay up in a fabulous 9th place. The second season was slightly better, with me selling the longest serving member Chemlal to Bradford City. We stayed in 8th the whole season, with the top 8 teams being 12 points off 9th. I then found two players; Daniel Podence and the young bulgarian striker Angel Iliev. Together with Yemi Akindayini and the mighty Adama "The Cannon" Kanon who had bagged 54 goals in League 1. We fought, fought more and finally fought more. We had a Title deciding game against Stoke. At half time, we were leading by 3 goals, however Stoke came back. Man City were loosing their game, which would mean that we'd be Champions. Then in the 90 minute Gabriel Jesus scored a Goal. We had lost the Title. Suddenly, we get a free-kick; Iliev runs and puts in. We Won the Premier League. We went on to win 4 more (kind of dominant, but it was somehow close everytime) League titles. I started playing the save less often, although I still played it regurlarly. 

Then it happens: After a feud with my Brother he deletes FFM 17 from my phone. I am completely devasteted, but calm down, it was so hard being mad at my brother. I accepted that there had been a murder in Android/data/fmm17/save_games to fm_save4 and decided to pay my respects to my fallen comrade with this post. 

You will be missed/Hall of Fame:

GK: Connor Ripley, Christian Perez, Walter Brugmann

DL: Mitch Hancox, Popov and Ryan Sessegnon

DC: Yaya Kpekawa, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Patrick N'kono and Nsiala

DR: Dale Bennett (c), Goodswill Expolo, Velazquez, Osifuwa

MC: Francisco José Barba, Ross Arthur, Luca Nigg, Peter Rohden

AML/AMR: Alcantara, Eugene Konoplyanka, Tyrone Lenoard, Josh Carson, Keanu Marsh-Brown

AMC: Ødegaard, Chemlal, Dirk Wellenreuther and Liam Dobbie

ST: Adama Kanon, Yemi Akindayini, Angel Iliev, Mauro Stuani, Victor Osimhen

RIP.