Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Community Fantasy League - SEASON UNDERWAY

skysportstransfercentrezo-transfer-centre-january_3060639.jpg.8d925101c859f1dd0c1c7ca6c45254ff.jpg

FC Legacy have completed the signing of right-back Mario Fernandez from Warlock United for £45m.

Kevin Volland has moved to Brenty's Boys from Crazy Gang, with Rene Adler + £40m going the other way.

Crazy Gang have also completed the signing of goalkeeper Mariano Barbosa from Ultimate United, with Federico Fazio going the other way.

8 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

skysportstransfercentrezo-transfer-centre-january_3060639.jpg.8d925101c859f1dd0c1c7ca6c45254ff.jpg

FC Legacy have completed the signing of right-back Mario Fernandez from Warlock United for £45m.

Kevin Volland has moved to Brenty's Boys from Crazy Gang, with Rene Adler + £40m going the other way.

Crazy Gang have also completed the signing of defender Mariano Barbosa from Ultimate United, with Federico Fazio going the other way.

Mate the Barbosa we bought is a goalie ?

Kinda hard selling players without knowing how they performed.

@Robbrown172 is it possible to get any info or screenshots of say top assisters / goal scorers / most apps.. in the league? Or do you plan to provide that when the season has come to an end? Or not at all and transfers remain "guesswork"?

Not sure what others want tbh.

25 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Kinda hard selling players without knowing how they performed.

@Robbrown172 is it possible to get any info or screenshots of say top assisters / goal scorers / most apps.. in the league? Or do you plan to provide that when the season has come to an end? Or not at all and transfers remain "guesswork"?

Not sure what others want tbh.

Top scorers

Screenshot_20170805-143757.thumb.png.630f80a1dbd40ca30be962618db03d81.png

Most assists 

Screenshot_20170805-143802.thumb.png.4a90521d2a7ea14597e5337a140b500d.png

Most apps

Screenshot_20170805-143808.thumb.png.55293172682ddc358e65d9d62f14f02d.png

Average ratings

Screenshot_20170805-143919.thumb.png.1ab37214acb07a97d48ecb0371168033.png

Brenty's Boys have signed Andrej Kramaric from FC Piston for £30mil

added 0 minutes later
7 minutes ago, W4RLOCK said:

Can we actually buy a player that is not owned by another player??

No, just between each other

I'm not actively selling anyone so if you send me a bid make sure it's a serious one strong enough to tempt me, if not don't bother. 

I wont embarrass the cheap skate involved but I just received a £1m bid for DDG for Mansfield sake. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

I'm not actively selling anyone so if you send me a bid make sure it's a serious one strong enough to tempt me, if not don't bother. 

I wont embarrass the cheap skate involved but I just received a £1m bid for DDG for Mansfield sake. 

Wow! Cheeky Mansfielders.

Massimiliano Allegri on Failed Tranfer Attempts :

"Of course it is frustating to fail because it's not good for the players and the club as a whole...but i hope this can change quickly...i know Roga can bring the deals i want"

11 minutes ago, Ashez said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Benjamin Mendy , Lukaku and Dybala are still not for sale and wont be, as others did right in here, please read when you had the first NO THANK YOU ??‍♀️

IMG_2579.PNG