Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Community Fantasy League - SEASON UNDERWAY

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Haven't made one yet :)

So I take it we're working with no budgets and no formations? As many gks defs mids fcs as one likes as long as it's a 20-man squad?

Need to read up on this as the scoring system isn't entirely clear to me.

You just pick your players and manager through a draft, and when you have all your squads, I'll then go into the editor and create your clubs, squads etc.

I'll then put you all into a league, and simply simulate the season to see who comes out on top.

1 hour ago, Risheek said:

yeah! Anyways, when we gonna get this show on the road?

7pm English time tonight will be the start of the manager draft. I'll release the list at 6:30pm after the 6pm deadline.

Don't worry if your time zone means you won't be available at that time. There's no longer a time limit 

added 0 minutes later

15 teams now confirmed. 6 hours to go until the closing time for sign up, so if you want to get involved, do so now!

1 minute ago, Risheek said:

oh, that means about 3am here , Great ;) Yeah, that's great actually! Let's all try to get our drafts done asap lads!

All nighter for you then ;) Yeah I'd like the draft to be done quick. Even though there's no limit so-to-speak, if someone takes longer than 12 hours, I'll just skip them and move onto the next person

1 minute ago, W4RLOCK said:

Thats around midnight for me...ughh probably going to get shitty players by the time i woke up

Don't worry. When it gets to you in the draft list, you can pick your player when you wake up or whenever you can

With a few hours to go until the start of the drafts, here is how they will work out.

I will post the draft list at 6:30pm English time. This list will be the list for both the manager and the player drafts.

When the manager draft begins at 7pm, the first person in the list will message me who they have chosen to draft in as their manager. I will then post their pick in this topic and update the list as the draft commences, so please keep an eye on the list so that you don't choose the same manager as somebody else.

Once everyone has chosen their manager, the player draft will then begin 3 hours afterwards, or the next day, depending on the finishing time. The draft list I posted will then be flipped for the 1st round of player drafting, so that the person who was last in the manager draft gets 1st pick in the player draft, to make things a little bit fair.

Same rules apply for the player draft. Simply message me the player you have chosen to draft in from the Premier League.

Once everyone has chosen their first player from the Premier League to draft, we will then move onto Round 2, where the list will be flipped again. This process will continue until we have completed 4 Rounds from each of the 5 events (Or leagues).

For each pick, you will not be under any time limit, due to the difference in time-zones for some people. HOWEVER, if you fail to choose within 12 hours of your pick, you will be skipped so that there are no delays to the draft.

Get your shortlists prepared. We'll be closing in 3 hours time :D

Just now, xizzatx said:

Wohoo!Hype!cant wait..Shortlist are done

Good good. Make sure you have plan B's in case someone takes the players you wanted ;)

Man, I'm so not ready with any shortlist, I just know all my players get picked anyway..and I also know if I start making shortlists I will spend hours and hours debating myself and my own decisions LOL been there too many times! Once it's my turn I'll enter the player market and pick a lucky 4 :)

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Man, I'm so not ready with any shortlist, I just know all my players get picked anyway..and I also know if I start making shortlists I will spend hours and hours debating myself and my own decisions LOL been there too many times! Once it's my turn I'll enter the player market and pick a lucky 4 :)

Pick a strategy which suits you best mate :D

16 teams have entered, so a big thanks to everyone who have done so!

The draft list will be released in just over 15 minutes, with the draft starting at 7pm so please make sure you are prepared.

If you need a recap of the rules and formalities, read through the topic to find the relevant information.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The manager and players draft are based on the summer transfer window, so Bernardo Silva IS classed as a Premier League player, and the same with Lacazette etc.

DRAFT LIST - PLEASE TAKE NOTE

This will be the order of the manager draft, set to begin at 7pm English time. Please take not what order you are in the list so you know when it is your turn.

1. UKFS FC @UKFootballScore
  2. McAndrews Mavericks @mcandrew003
  3. Brenty's Boys @Brenty92
  4. Goldenrod Greninjas @AzmiG26
  5. Arkham Asylum FC @Ashez
  6. Big Black Violators @Paul186
  7. Racing Colombes @Nufz
  8. Ultimate United @Risheek
  9. FC Start @Freddie134
  10. Crazy Gang @AndersJ
  11. Penang FC @xizzatx
  12. FC Legacy @Damilare
  13. Piston FC @shamanjago
  14. Warlock United CF @W4RLOCK
  15. FC BatiGoal @BatiGoal
  16. Glasgow FC @Rocket
4 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

The manager and players draft are based on the summer transfer window, so Bernardo Silva IS classed as a Premier League player, and the same with Lacazette etc.

I do not understand sorry, but do I just PM you a English league player? Sorry for this 

1 minute ago, Nufz said:

I do not understand sorry, but do I just PM you a English league player? Sorry for this 

It's just managers for now, so when it is your turn (You'll know when it is your turn as I will post a list of all of the teams and their picks and update it as it goes on) you message me with your pick

added 0 minutes later

@UKFootballScore Get ready to message me with your pick of a manager from 7pm onwards

Just now, Robbrown172 said:

It's just managers for now, so when it is your turn (You'll know when it is your turn as I will post a list of all of the teams and their picks and update it as it goes on) you message me with your pick

And how many players do I pick?

1 minute ago, Nufz said:

And how many players do I pick?

You pick 1 manager for now, and when everyone has chosen a manager and the player draft starts (I'll tag you all in the post so that you all know) you will message me 1 player from the Premier League.

After everyone has chosen a player from the Premier League, you will all choose a 2nd player from the Premier League when it is your turn. You choose 4 players from the Premier League, 4 from La Liga, 4 from Serie A, 4 from Bundesliga and 4 from any other league (Ligue 1, Eredivisie etc)

Just now, Robbrown172 said:

You pick 1 manager for now, and when everyone has chosen a manager and the player draft starts (I'll tag you all in the post so that you all know) you will message me 1 player from the Premier League.

After everyone has chosen a player from the Premier League, you will all choose a 2nd player from the Premier League when it is your turn. You choose 4 players from the Premier League, 4 from La Liga, 4 from Serie A, 4 from Bundesliga and 4 from any other league (Ligue 1, Eredivisie etc)

Thank you! I understand now :)