Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Vibe Community Fantasy League - SEASON UNDERWAY

9 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

You lot can have all the big named players, my under-the-radar picks will come good!

We will see about that ;)

Hey guys when will the 6th guy show up it's been like almost 8 hours and he hasnt show up.....should we skip him or what...

Th

32 minutes ago, W4RLOCK said:

Hey guys when will the 6th guy show up it's been like almost 8 hours and he hasnt show up.....should we skip him or what...

Give us a chance I've been asleep for most that time, with the 6th Pick the Big Black Violators choose Arsene Wenger

Lads come on, Rob clearly stated the cut off point would be 12 hours before assigning a random manager and moving on, the lad was in a different time zone and asleep, be patient 

Woowww my luck ... the guy before me chooses the manager I want :( , i choose Didier Deschamps since  i can't get Wenger 

I cant Pick Vinnie Jones so my Pick is paplo DI Canio.......no its Diego Simeone making sliding tackles in the parking lot ! ?‍♀️

List updated.

I said the cut off point was 12 hours but after Ashez made his pick, it was about 12:30am, so I didn't really expect Paul to make his pick as it was late.

Please be patient as we are all in different time-zones.

Great, so many great ones taken too now haha :(.

I didn't want to pick him as I can't stand him but he's available and my top 5 has already been taken so I'll take Jose Mourinho please. 

Just now, Ashez said:

I didn't want to pick him as I can't stand him but he's available and my top 5 has already been taken so I'll take Jose Mourinho please. 

Was suprised nobody picked him sooner, seeing as he is the best in the world and all :P

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I honestly don't get why he isn't in the editor. I've tried both files (The normal and solo one) and he isn't in either. Might be because I'm using the Belgium files but he should still be in the game.

List updated.

Still waiting on @shamanjago. If he doesn't choose by 12am tonight, he'll be skipped.

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Was suprised nobody picked him sooner, seeing as he is the best in the world and all :P

Obviously Brendan Rodgers is the best in the world when he told the press that every Liverpoolplayer.....showed great character after every  game he managed ...:D

15 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Surprising indeed. My top 5 is gone as well but so is my first alternative. Never thought anyone was going with Jorge Jesus :@ lol pretty sure me second alternatives are safe picks :)

14 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Surprising indeed. My top 5 is gone as well but so is my first alternative. Never thought anyone was going with Jorge Jesus :@ lol pretty sure me second alternatives are safe picks :)

:D Wait until you see my player picks ;)

The last 3 have an hour each to choose their manager so I can close the Manager Draft tonight, and start the Player Draft tomorrow.

Hopefully the tournament will begin at the weekend :D