Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Getting Behind Community Experiences/Games

Getting Behind Community Games

Hi all and welcome to a little discussion I think we can have as I attempt to get my point across on an issue. Community games are often ignored by members on the website, I'm not saying all the time as there are many that get loads of love, but I think more deserve attention. I'm not just ranting about mine and Brenty's current event as we have many people taking part, but I think it's time we all get involved in more community events in order for them to be more successful. What's not to like about mixing in with other members, heading towards a common goal? Or competing against them? Or just generally having a good time. You can find these events under the Fun/Games tag. 

Why Is It Important To Get Behind Them?

The people behind these events often put a lot of time and effort into coming up with ideas and concepts for said events, and if nobody gets behind them it can lead to them wasting their time and ultimately not trying again. It's the time of the community game, so let's all get involved. Remember to leave your opinions below, thanks for reading!

Completely agree mate, I expected the community Athletico Madrid challenge to have 20+ participants by now, to have only 12 or so is pretty disappointing tbh

I couldn't agree more mate, I would love to contribute in more in community games and I bet so many other people do as well.

I feel like people don't join in as they don't want to commit to something in case they lose interest.

Agree, it really is great fun doing these crazy little community games that are going round lately. And of course the loads that are buried in the archives awaiting hosts and participants.

I've done more than my usual number of careers here on Vibe and once I finish the current one I'll probably do one last one to finish off this year's FMM series and spend the rest of the time here on the fantastic community games/challenges.

Hope to see lots of new and old Vibers join in on that.

I do have to admit I've not really participated in anything like that. I've for a long time only sparsely visited the site, and only in the recent 1+ years I've started to play FMM more and come around Vibe on a semi-regular basis. But these 1+ years have also coincided a really busy period, so I've barely got the time to even play FMM aside from random 10 minute intervals on public transport and I sure as heck don't want my absence cause a hindrance to any events.

I do agree though. It is really important that community posts get the more traction and attention. We should try to participate in things like this. However on the other hand, I think the participation we already have seem rather representative of the community size. Community posts usually get the most attention in every community and we seem to be seeing that it is certainly the case.

Community events are my favourite time of Vibe I think as the buzz they create brings life to the forums. It is true not many new names appear for these events though so if any lurker is out there and thought about joining but decided against it why not tell us why so we can improve the experience?

These aren't exclusive events and the views for said threads are usually excellent and they'd only get bigger the more people join in :). 

4 hours ago, Kun Aguero said:

Anyone here still remember those days that there's more than 3 Interactive Experience running actively? Ultimate Team by @UKFootballScore was such a hit.

Cheers mate :-) :-) :-)

I am actually planning to do it again for FMM2018 

#HeardItHereFirst