Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Against the run of play Achievement

Good Morning All,

Hope this finds you well

I was wondering if i could get some pointers on this achievement as i feel i have achieved it with the wins shown below but it is saying i still havent.

Any help is appreciated

Screenshot_20170728-002602.png

Screenshot_20170727-202322.png

Screenshot_20170727-233256.png

Screenshot_20170728-001731.png

It has something to do with possession percentage, while not having many shots. I think 60+% is not enough.

It's not really an achievement really worth gunning for, but more of a side quest. I'm not sure either how to specifically aim for it, but going for a more counter-attacking style should help. Maybe a long passing and long goalkeeper distribution style could work too? Cause you lose the ball more.

Try to go for a counter-attacking, long passing and long goalkeeper distribution style. This possibly gives you a lower possesion percentage. After you score 1 goal, switch to defensive and men behind ball. This will lead to you sitting back, not getting the ball much and absorbing pressure/shots.

Agree tho, it's hard to believe that so many players here have played hundreds of games and not one has been able to achieve this. Raises questions indeed.

I know right? Whats even more bothering me is after the match, the after-match review even says that we win againts the run of play and it happened twice. Got no saves or SS tho. Its been a while after that ( but still the newest release )

• Just an update on this one
  • I posted the issue on https://community.sigames.com/topic/406113-against-the-run-of-play-achievement/
  • Jack Joyce has replied to me stating "We're currently looking into this issue. It is unlockable but does appear to be a bit too difficult at the moment."
  • i have replied just asking if he has any pointers on this or is able to complete it his end.
  • Has anyone else got any advice for this? Or completed it?