Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Best Saves on FMM17

I think I speak for all of us when I say we've all started a lot of FM saves and not enjoying them so we quit?? Or maybe it's just me but I have a question for everyone... What is the best save/ most enjoyable save you've had this year?

Good topic :D

My first save of the year was with a team called Bytovia Bytow. Very enjoyable. On Vibe though, I'd have to say my current International 1Kc

43 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Good topic :D

My first save of the year was with a team called Bytovia Bytow. Very enjoyable. On Vibe though, I'd have to say my current International 1Kc

I've been keeping an eye on your current save very enjoyable, good choice man

In terms of personal excitement I'd have to say Inception but that didn't work out, so I'd say my favourite save of the year is my Rogue one. It was great to play and the community really got behind it and helped make it more than it was. 

16 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Mine was probably my 'Latin Europe' challenge, not sure why but I really enjoyed that save

Ive never seen it may have to go back and view it.

added 0 minutes later
13 minutes ago, Ashez said:

In terms of personal excitement I'd have to say Inception but that didn't work out, so I'd say my favourite save of the year is my Rogue one. It was great to play and the community really got behind it and helped make it more than it was. 

I'm new to Vibe so again I may have to go back and go threw everything.

I suppose I'll mention mine, it was a save I started with AS Roma in which I picked up a young striker called Ribamar (plays for Munich Lions) and WOW he was a star, picked him up for 5 million. After that I moved on to Real Madrid and once again I brought Ribamar with me and he continued his form. Anyway I enjoyed this as I picked up this young Brazilian for so little money and ended up becoming the best in the world.

27 minutes ago, Ryantaylor99 said:

Ive never seen it may have to go back and view it.

added 0 minutes later

I'm new to Vibe so again I may have to go back and go threw everything.

There's hundreds of amazing careers past and present mate I highly recommend flicking through whenever you get free time, I still do it to this day bud lol

21 minutes ago, Ryantaylor99 said:

I suppose I'll mention mine, it was a save I started with AS Roma in which I picked up a young striker called Ribamar (plays for Munich Lions) and WOW he was a star, picked him up for 5 million. After that I moved on to Real Madrid and once again I brought Ribamar with me and he continued his form. Anyway I enjoyed this as I picked up this young Brazilian for so little money and ended up becoming the best in the world.

He's a nifty little player mate, wouldn't of said he was Madrid worthy but you clearly got him firing ??

5 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

He's a nifty little player mate, wouldn't of said he was Madrid worthy but you clearly got him firing ??

Yeah mate I honestly never expected him to set the world alight but he was great.

added 0 minutes later
7 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

There's hundreds of amazing careers past and present mate I highly recommend flicking through whenever you get free time, I still do it to this day bud lol

I'll most definitely flick through mate no worries

You should look through and try one of the many creative enjoyable challenges on here too, they make you enjoy FMM 100 times more lol

2 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

You should look through and try one of the many creative enjoyable challenges on here too, they make you enjoy FMM 100 times more lol

Completely agree with that

Tough to pick a winner.

Probably have to say my "Ronald Koeman Challenge", scoring 250+ goals with a defender. It started as a regular challenge and I never thought I'd pull it off but it all clicked. BPD Bazoer was tremendous, found the perfect tactic and most importantly Vibe got behind me which made it 100 times more enjoyable.

The 1KC with Villalibre was pretty great too just for the mere achievement. And I think I may do another 1KC at some point if no other challenge catches my interest.

15 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Tough to pick a winner.

Probably have to say my "Ronald Koeman Challenge", scoring 250+ goals with a defender. It started as a regular challenge and I never thought I'd pull it off but it all clicked. BPD Bazoer was tremendous, found the perfect tactic and most importantly Vibe got behind me which made it 100 times more enjoyable.

The 1KC with Villalibre was pretty great too just for the mere achievement. And I think I may do another 1KC at some point if no other challenge catches my interest.

Great pick mate

My personal favourite is my Annan save where I've only used grey players from the reserves and youth promotions from the start and it a currently pushed to one side for my goal challenge with Ze Gomes.

17 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Favourite save - Rashford 1K

Worst save - Rashford 1K

Still scarred from that save :(

Let me down @samhardy, I really expected to find a West Ham dig!