Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career It's A G'Day For A 1KC In Wales!

Ashez

3 hours ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I didn't know it was you :unamused:

Every view counts :P 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

@Ashez I'm sorry dude, only just caught up with this, great going so far, shame about the injury, but I can tell you from my UK challenge experience scoring 47 in Wales is no easy task, but getting two consecutive 45 goal seasons is great going.

I'm sure when he comes back he'll be fighting harder than ever

Hide contents

Although he is an Aussie like @Real_Random and we all know how useless they can be :P

No worries mate! Well that's reassuring as you should know more than most :P 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

No worries lads, that unexpected venture into the CC won't take long. Expect an update upcoming Wednesday

What will be will be :) 

12 hours ago, Paul186 said:

Looking forward to the next update, I'm certain it will be a 48 goal season :D

Keep this comment in mind whenever it get around to posting the next update ;) 

Just caught up with this. Part of me thinks you're crazy, part of me is sure you'll nail it! ? 

Great start so far, notwithstanding the injury, looking good if you can keep him. You'll probably lose him on international duty a fair bit - from memory, my son played 70 something games for Australia before I sold him at 23 or 24. 

Anyway, can't wait to see how this unfolds!

1 hour ago, scratch99 said:

Just caught up with this. Part of me thinks you're crazy, part of me is sure you'll nail it! ? 

Great start so far, notwithstanding the injury, looking good if you can keep him. You'll probably lose him on international duty a fair bit - from memory, my son played 70 something games for Australia before I sold him at 23 or 24. 

Anyway, can't wait to see how this unfolds!

Which part of you is right though? That's what makes the careers forums so thrilling :P 

ITN was indeed a massive pain as you'll soon see :). 

Thanks for the comment :) 

I'll update this week for sure, sooner the better as I didn't intend to neglect this thread as it was meant to keep me busy during the CC haha. I haven't had chance to play this yet but I have updates I could post, I'm just wary of getting to the play to update stage as that never works well for me, especially as I have three other saves I need to play :(. I can't leave this much longer though so expect an update shortly :). 

9 minutes ago, Lee-Roy said:

Third time lucky at hitting 100? Though I'm still more interested in the upcoming drama than actual results!

If I hit 100 you'd have seen it by now! There is no chance I could sit on an update like that.....

17 hours ago, Ashez said:

Which part of you is right though? That's what makes the careers forums so thrilling :P 

Both parts! You are crazy! You will nail it! :P 

6 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Both parts! You are crazy! You will nail it! :P 

Let's hope so! 

1 hour ago, danovic78 said:

Solid start but gutting with that injury as his stats dropped right back down after building them up.

It was like starting again stat wise but it helped the injury happened towards the end of the season tbh as it meant most of his recovery was over the summer so he didn't miss much. Just depends how he bounces back really. 

Now my CC writing duties are over for a week I'll get an update of this out shortly :). I'll do my best to have it up tomorrow for you guys :). 

Then I'll have to actually play some, and the CC, and my two other saves :/. At least I know I have to be done by 10th of November :P haha

24 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

Nah it's fine don't bother :P

This was meant to have my full attention while everyone was busy with the CC haha. Tbh the CC has lead to me falling behind in so much, so if I have neglected your work I will get to it! I'm just swamped with banter, PM's and planning every time I come online haha. 

Worried this thread will get more comments when I don't update than it will than I do :P 

That's the final straw!! The update for today is cancelled and you have these two cyber bullies to blame! Just coming in my thread to pick on me! 

:P 

Lmao. 

It's A G'Day For A 1KC In Wales!

Season Three

The Disasters Continue!

Transfers

Spoiler

In

B5siiNW.jpg

Slim pickings this year. 

Out

9GccNmU.jpg

Just doing the best I can to clear the decks. 

Season Review

vZoMAr9.jpg

Not a clean sweep but a solid season.

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

Champions League Qualification

6wWCKFP.jpg

A match full of drama! 

The Group

0khltOc.jpg

Not the toughest group but we weren't really able to make an impact unfortunately. 

League Table

owjOuSq.jpg

Robbed again of a perfect season!

The Draw

0nF40u8.jpg

NMG Cup

kWkrWq3.jpg

It wasn't even a contest in fairness.

JD Welsh Cup

0W8dpS1.jpg

Robbed.

Player Information: Warning

Contains A Massive Striker Spoiler

Spoiler

ocdlS2M.jpg

So many massive performances!

The Assist God!

Stats

vwd0MOF.jpg

Those 19's at this level are unreal!

Results

hQzi0Sw.jpg

Simply sensational! 

The Central Machine! 

Stats

Thbne1s.jpg

Results

PeKEPMf.jpg

Another really impressive player. 

Manager Information

Spoiler

H3kmH1g.jpg

I think I'm doing pretty well here. 

The Main Event

The Pain!

newjFBj.jpg

Collard missed large chunks of the season this year following his injury last season. 

Dylan Collard

Stats

EIHB13P.jpg

Unfortunately he doesn't look too promising at this stage. Those greens are nice but the rest is just awful. He made four more appearances for Australia were made this season. 

Results 

MKt4xnB.jpg

This is one of the most depressing 1KC images' I've ever had to post. Thankfully he managed a goal a game but 28 goals at his age is nowhere near enough! Things will have to improve soon or this task will seem impossible. It took a lot for me to continue after this point but I was enjoying the save and for now I still have hope remaining. Things surely can't get any worse? Can they?

Current Standings

Played: 103

Scored: 118

He's broken 100 and is scoring more than he's played but this season has to go down as a disappointment. 

As always thank you for reading and please remember to leave a comment.

Just caught up on this @Ashez! What a tough challenge! The kid has done really well so far, but these injuries are a worry. I've done 25+ seasons in Wales in my current save, and I've not managed over 50 goals with a single player yet (albeit I'm not trying a 1k)... Good luck mate!

@anfieldsquirrel haha, how does this put me to shame...?!

24 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

Just caught up on this @Ashez! What a tough challenge! The kid has done really well so far, but these injuries are a worry. I've done 25+ seasons in Wales in my current save, and I've not managed over 50 goals with a single player yet (albeit I'm not trying a 1k)... Good luck mate!

@anfieldsquirrel haha, how does this put me to shame...?!

I meant that you put Ashez to shame - worded poorly.