Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

My score is submitted. Massively disappointed with how I did but for my first competitive EME season I'll take it. Going in rusty with the EME and with no tactic turned out to be a bad idea, who knew :P

7 minutes ago, Ashez said:

My score is submitted. Massively disappointed with how I did but for my first competitive EME season I'll take it. Going in rusty with the EME and with no tactic turned out to be a bad idea, who knew :P

Seems like the bookies were right:S

Next CC should definitely be on OME :)

I've got some experience already having played BPD Bazoer earlier this year and possibly another longterm OME career coming up. Enough to rival OME kings @danovic78 and @Ashez? Maybe :P

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I've got some experience already having played BPD Bazoer earlier this year and possibly another longterm OME career coming up. Enough to rival OME kings @danovic78 and @Ashez? Maybe :P

@Ashez an OME king hahaha did you see the mess he made with West Ham earlier in FMM17's lifespan!

7 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

An OME tournament would be a dream :). As the years have gone on a few more OME fans/people who play both are appearing. Surprised by how many OME fans are still lurking around as at one point I expected to be the last one standing lol. I like that it's not engine vs engine anymore but an understanding that both serve a different purpose. 

Like I've said countless times I appreciate what the EME is attempting to do but it just fails at it lol. I have more issues with it than I care to mention but I find the engine incredibly rage inducing. I'd take random luck over calculated BS any day. Don't get me wrong I have issues with the OME too but a text based engine is FMM to me and the OME will forever have my heart haha. 

I'm just tremendously respectful of anyone who can put up with the EME haha. 

2 minutes ago, samhardy said:

@Ashez an OME king hahaha did you see the mess he made with West Ham earlier in FMM17's lifespan!

You fluked it with that godly CM! He already moved on my save so I couldn't afford him while you got the winning steal :@. Like I wouldn't pick the godly CM with 15 shooting available for peanuts :@ 

Hehehe funny how such details determine success or failure.

It's definitely not engine vs engine as you say Ash, in my case I've got a holiday in Oct coming up so going with a longterm EME career may not work. I could possibly squeeze an OME one before that time tho.

1 hour ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I'd never choose EME over OME.

maybe Ash and I are old fashioned though.

Man, I just did my first OME game since months and it took exactly 30 sec :D wtf are we wasting our time on EME?? lol

13 hours ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I've never really played FMM... So I am not going to claim to be an FMM legend ;)

One thing I do know is that when you only bother to show up for big events, much like @PriZe, it's a clear message to the rest of us peaking Vibers that you're showing deteriorating signs of ring rust and age and not far off retirement :laugh:

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

One thing I do know is that when you only bother to show up for big events, much like @PriZe, it's a clear message to the rest of us peaking Vibers that you're showing deteriorating signs of ring rust and age and not far off retirement :laugh:

I like the way you think. Go ahead! Ghehehe;)

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I would be defiantly more invested in that than this current one, winning comfortably 3-0 against the second place team then losing a week later 4-0 to a lower league side in the cup with virtually the same side....I wont even make Christmas as this rate! (n)

3 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

I would be defiantly more invested in that than this current one, winning comfortably 3-0 against the second place team then losing a week later 4-0 to a lower league side in the cup with virtually the same side....I wont even make Christmas as this rate! (n)

It's all about finding that consistent tactic, mate. Coupled with a few secret tweaks ;)

I'm doing a mysterious career on OME now as a prep for the next CC where I will be expected to retain my title :P

23 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Thats the realistic part of the EME mate... your team just can't motivate itself enough to player lesser opponents.... Atleast thats what i think SI would say:laugh:

I get that but come on, those results make absolutely no sense at all...

I am just breezing through now, I am not even really trying TBH. I hate it all!! ;)

added 0 minutes later
Just now, PriZe said:

Thats the realistic part of the EME mate... your team just can't motivate itself enough to player lesser opponents.... Atleast thats what i think SI would say:laugh:

Its not realistic though, it just wouldn't happen...

Just now, danovic78 said:

I get that but come on, those results make absolutely no sense at all...

I am just breezing through now, I am not even really trying TBH. I hate it all!! ;)

added 0 minutes later

Its not realistic though, it just wouldn't happen...

he how do you dare to say this game isn't realistic! :laugh: the EME is just full of BS but SI won't admit it

53 minutes ago, PriZe said:

he how do you dare to say this game isn't realistic! :laugh: the EME is just full of BS but SI won't admit it

I just find the experience grating...but if those players enjoy that style of game then that's all good but I will always stick with OME until SI get rid of it then I will go back to playing CM 93/94 on the Amiga! (y)

13 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

Don't worry I'll have it finished!

I'm mixing between a super defensive park the bus tactic and a super all out attack tactic!

Sounds about right:laugh: