Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

Just submitted and I'm nervous, the challenge was great but the team had way too many cms and left backs then I could fit into a formation. Hopefully I go ok but I'm pretty sure @PriZe will end up winning qualification again 

8 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Just submitted and I'm nervous, the challenge was great but the team had way too many cms and left backs then I could fit into a formation. Hopefully I go ok but I'm pretty sure @PriZe will end up winning qualification again 

Talk about a team that is unbalanced :S did have some decent strikers! Thanks for the vote of confidence ;) but last edition @samhardy walked away with the win in qualification. And my money is on him again.

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Talk about a team that is unbalanced :S did have some decent strikers! Thanks for the vote of confidence ;) but last edition @samhardy walked away with the win in qualification. And my money is on him again.

And look what happened to @samhardy last CC :D

Last qualifiers I came in 3rd.. don't think I did that well this time tbh. Couldn't get the team firing. I may not even see the group stages :(

22 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Last qualifiers I came in 3rd.. don't think I did that well this time tbh. Couldn't get the team firing. I may not even see the group stages :(

If you around 100 your screwed :P

22 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Tactics. Hoping to create a group of death to send you home early ;)

I've asked the host to be in a group with Sam Ashez and you. One shot and all gone :D

47 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I've asked the host to be in a group with Sam Ashez and you. One shot and all gone :D

Still living in the past :laugh:

Just now, Risheek said:

How'd u determine the standings?

I sent my results not knowing there was a league split at the end so have another 7 games to play tonight ?

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

I sent my results not knowing there was a league split at the end so have another 7 games to play tonight ?

You're the 0.5 on the standings :P. Could have said 12 out of the 19 but I thought I'd wind you up so I'm glad you noticed :P haha. 

1 hour ago, Risheek said:

How'd u determine the standings?

By the scores submitted.....? :S 

10 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I noticed the sly dig @Ashez don't you worry ?

As things stand you may not need to play those additional 7 games. I wouldn't if I were you :P

25 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

However it's a sign of champions winning games you don't play well in ;)

Good point, you win by 1 or 15 the 3 points is all that matters

24 minutes ago, Taff said:

So would most Sunderland and Swansea supporters :P

22 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Most Sunderland/Swansea supporters are stunned winning by more than 1.5 never mind 15!

Most Sunderland/Swansea fans want to stay in the Premier League, it seems the Swans have that one covered though. :P

1 hour ago, mcandrew003 said:

Most Sunderland/Swansea fans want to stay in the Premier League, it seems the Swans have that one covered though. :P

Most Sunderland and Swansea fans support their local team :P

3 hours ago, Taff said:

Good point, you win by 1 or 15 the 3 points is all that matters

Wrong! GD equal massive points! A 1-0 is 4 massive points, 2-0 is 5 and so on! Get your head in the game Taff!