Jump to content
FMM Vibe

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No funny business this time, you've already clocked up a number of CC discipline points after last time ;)

😂😂😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, samhardy said:

We're assuming the OME will still be in FMM18 then...

I think it will be, mainly because they've changed the way they've marketed it this year. Originally l it was more "this is the awesome new engine and this is the shit old one," but this year it's more "this is for one play style/experience and this is for another". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I think it will be, mainly because they've changed the way they've marketed it this year. Originally l it was more "this is the awesome new engine and this is the shit old one," but this year it's more "this is for one play style/experience and this is for another". 

I agree, I just cant get on with the EME as it doesn't suit my style of play with the game but of course I know others feel the EME is better for their style/experience. I just hope they continue to cater for people like me...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, samhardy said:

He's probably spending more time lining up his excuses than his tactics :D

His excuses at least have some defensive element ;) 

added 0 minutes later
27 minutes ago, PriZe said:

@BatiGoal friendly vibe advice, take note of what @Ashez and @danovic78 are talking about! It might help expand your list of excuses :P It wasn't me, it was the engine!

j/k @ Ashez and Danovic

If you wanna challenge me on the EME I think you know where to find me.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, PriZe said:

@BatiGoal friendly vibe advice, take note of what @Ashez and @danovic78 are talking about! It might help expand your list of excuses :P It wasn't me, it was the engine!

j/k @ Ashez and Danovic

No need, mate, I've had so many failures this year...hmm, that didn't come out right. I've learned so much from my failures this year you'll be facing a much improved adversary in me this time round if you are blessed enough to share the ring with a Legend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

No need, mate, I've had so many failures this year...hmm, that didn't come out right. I've learned so much from my failures this year you'll be facing a much improved adversary in me this time round if you are blessed enough to share the ring with a Legend.

Totally agree, true legendary fail you are:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Totally agree, true legendary fail you are:laugh:

Sensing a bit of overconfidence there, Pandaman, don't underestimate this year's competition. While you've been away working your suntan on your local nudist beach for the past months we've been putting ourselves thru a series of rigorous tests. I honestly don't think you've got what it takes to defend your title. You've lost your mojo, mate. Lost it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Time to retire already @PriZe your best years are behind you and you don't even realize it. :laugh:

You said that last CC :laugh: look where that got you:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PriZe said:

You said that last CC :laugh: look where that got you:P

A suggestion, if you want to avoid a clash with me do what you failed doing last time, disqualify yourself :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Plenty of banter but not many new faces! Come on lads let's get signed up! 

No one signed up after I confirmed my participation. You know what that says, don't ya?

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

No one signed up after I confirmed my participation. You know what that says, don't ya?

:)

Didn't feel right embarrassing a 'legend' round these parts?

I almost backed out for the same reason until I remember I have no conscience 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, samhardy said:

48 hours left to sign up before the show gets on the road and @PriZe inevitably fails to defend his title :D

We got 26 last time, we're on 16 only now. Summer is keeping people away I guess. Hope more sign up, it's great fun guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

We got 26 last time, we're on 16 only now. Summer is keeping people away I guess. Hope more sign up, it's great fun guys!!

In all honesty, it probably works better with less people :)

But yes still plenty of time to sign up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry lads but I think I'm going to have to back out this time round, only getting an hour or 2 at best atm each day due to the kids, got The AM challenge to finish and get sent on, another project in the works so hopefully my schedule is clearer next time round! So P****d and annoyed about it but I don't really have an alternative atm 😔

Good luck to everyone involved, still going to watch from the sidelines! I'd Rather back out now than let the hosts down multiple times when they put so much hard work into it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Brenty92:(. If the secret project is the one I'm aware of that's in no rush at all so if you want to be involved here you can. The other project has no time frame but this is more limited so I'd feel bad if you missed this to do the other project. Same goes with the Atletico save tbh, I'm sure people would understand if you took a tad longer due to being involved here, I already expected the two to clash somewhat. Chat in the PM if you want but I want you involved here compared to "places" where there is no rush. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


Social Media Managers Wanted

×