Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

3 minutes ago, PriZe said:

So... predictions! Who is going to miss the cut?

How many results did we get and how many go through?

I'm quietly confident that I can make the group stage, after that no idea

1 minute ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

We had 19. Three have pulled out, leaving 16. Of those 16 two will miss the cut leaving the 14 for group stages.

The last guy also pulled out meaning only one who submitted has missed the cut. Deep down I think he knows who he is :P

Most of you should be thinking about what pot you're in not whether you get through.

Just now, samhardy said:

The last guy also pulled out meaning only one who submitted has missed the cut. Deep down I think he knows who he is :P

Most of you should be thinking about what pot you're in not whether you get through.

:O

2 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

So at midnight it's a big humiliation post for the man (or squirrel) that goes out?

Massive humiliation for him (or it)

However it's not the only underwhelming score in there. Some people have also had shockers in correlation to their reputation!

5 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Massive humiliation for him (or it)

However it's not the only underwhelming score in there. Some people have also had shockers in correlation to their reputation!

did we not fair very well @samhardy :P

18 minutes ago, PriZe said:

That it would be! Would be fun! The "old" vs the "new" generation :)

We gotta take over at some point, no? ;)

Pole Position - @samhardy ( I totally think that and I'm not after a score boost....)

Overachiever - @Damilare I'm not sure why but I get the feeling after his great Community Games score he'll do well. 

Underachiever - @Ashez I think the EME might kill him, or he'll kill it :P

Eliminated - Myself of course, I hate this engine

Pole position - Taff my money's on the leaderboard addict :)

Overachiever - PriZe his entire life he's been overachieving :D

Underachiever - Me I'm a perfectionist. I can always do better!

Eliminated - Samhardy who? :P bye Sam lol

I've not been reading the chat on the post so these predictions are a pure guess.

Pole position - @PriZe Imma say Prize mainly down to the fact he won the competition last time.

Overachiever - @Rocket I feel like I had a strong season, not wanting to reveal too much in case I look stupid.

Underachiever - @Ashez After reading a few messages apparently he hates EME so I've gotta go with him.

Eliminated -  @mcandrew003 mainly because I would like to see someone that is very good at the game go out early.

I can already tell I'm going to regret posting this when I'm eliminated first. :'(

Just now, Rocket said:

I've not been reading the chat on the post so these predictions are a pure guess.

Pole position - @PriZe Imma say Prize mainly down to the fact he won the competition last time.

Overachiever - @Rocket I feel like I had a strong season, not wanting to reveal too much in case I look stupid.

Underachiever - @Ashez After reading a few messages apparently he hates EME so I've gotta go with him.

Eliminated -  @mcandrew003 mainly because I would like to see someone that is very good at the game go out early.

I can already tell I'm going to regret posting this when I'm eliminated first. :'(

I'm only good on OME mate, I'm dreadful on this engine :( 

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

I'm only good on OME mate, I'm dreadful on this engine :( 

Still better than me though, giving the fact I only started playing FMM this year. ;)

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Still better than me though, giving the fact I only started playing FMM this year. ;)

Not a chance :P I'm as bad at the EME as Geordie clubs are staying in the Premier League :P

Interesting views on my positioning, I wonder what position in the top 16 would see me as an underachiever or an overachiever lol. 

Stepping out of my comfort zone to take on the best Vibe has to offer on an engine I can't stand and all that. 

7 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Not a chance :P I'm as bad at the EME as Geordie clubs are staying in the Premier League :P

Oh God... :laugh:

Pole position - @samhardy he prolly starts of flying like last year, ends up runner up... again.... 

Overachiever - @Taff but in a positive way that i think he underestimates himself sometimes

Underachiever - @BatiGoal Wants it to bad, will implode

Eliminated - Pfff i fear for @Risheek to quick with his states to have a sound strategy

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Pole position - @samhardy he prolly starts of flying like last year, ends up runner up... again.... 

Overachiever - @Taff but in a positive way that i think he underestimates himself sometimes

Underachiever - @BatiGoal Wants it to bad, will implode

Eliminated - Pfff i fear for @Risheek to quick with his states to have a sound strategy

I appreciate the vote of confidence Gentleman Bear

3 minutes ago, Taff said:

I appreciate the vote of confidence Gentleman Bear

You more then deserve it ;) an asset for Vibe

added 0 minutes later
36 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I think thanks haha