Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

You do know i am responsible for one of the most effective OME tactics right?

Nobody has seen my 2 private tactics though. Probably not as good, but still damn effective.

Done! Results sent. Ffs i've gone @Risheek mode. Don't recall i have ever put so much time in every bloody game. 

added 0 minutes later
5 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Almost done with this challenge but mannnn not so confident anymore lol definitely struggling to get a big score in.

@anfieldsquirrel @AndersJ there may be light at the end of the tunnel for you guys :O

How you like those games where you beat the likes of real and barca and next game draw or lose against the nr 20 in the bloody league:@

4 minutes ago, PriZe said:

How you like those games where you beat the likes of real and barca and next game draw or lose against the nr 20 in the bloody league:@

Decent enough run in La Liga but yes a real struggle to get a result every single game. I need a break after this challenge :laugh:

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Decent enough run in La Liga but yes a real struggle to get a result every single game. I need a break after this challenge :laugh:

Haha same here i forced myself to finish it today so i have some time of for the next round:laugh:

40 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Haha same here i forced myself to finish it today so i have some time of for the next round:laugh:

Ditto.. two days of hard labour is enough. :) I need my Sunday to recover from this gruelling challenge. Results sent! Can't say I'm happy. :unamused:

12 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Ditto.. two days of hard labour is enough. :) I need my Sunday to recover from this gruelling challenge. Results sent! Can't say I'm happy. :unamused:

Well for two day hard labour i couldn't make any more of it. I'm happy with my team performance, not so happy with the B team performance. If this isn't enough to go through... 

1 hour ago, Taff said:

Still in Feb

the teams doing ok, but it's a struggle every damn game

but fair play to @samhardy he had his Dr. Evil head on for this one

IMG_4894.GIF.53651ff1adeaf5f191859377670b9617.GIF

"Look at those poor fools struggling to win"

B team threating you well?

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

B team threating you well?

There top of there league but not too far ahead but a long way to go yet.

unfortunetly my group mates are very quiet, not sure if that's a good thing or not

19 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Why are you laughing? I know some results and when you hear then....

You know some results? Yes? Last time I tried to bribe @Ashez it resulted in a 6-month ban and @samhardy wouldn't even share his last crumb of bread with his dearest if they were starving to death, so give me a break, you Pandaman, you know jacksh@t ;)