Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

35 minutes ago, PriZe said:

And you only notice it now?

Yup, never really bothered to waste time studying the opposition. If I bring my A game nobody beats me. Just gotta find it first :laugh:

6 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Yup, never really bothered to waste time studying the opposition. If I bring my A game nobody beats me. Just gotta find it first :laugh:

Good to see we both agree you still need to find that so called "A-game":laugh:

It looks like my group actually had the easiest team in Valencia. It wasn't supposed to be like that as I never knew they had so much money :P Corruption allegations all over the place.

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

@PriZe and @Ashez I just submitted my results

Hope you did well :). I'm yet to finish yet so I've just cleared the PM noti and told Sam not to tell me (Prize sent his just to Sam so I'm going in blind :)). Last time I was finished quick and I missed the reveal buzz so I'm happy not to know lol. 

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Totally shocked, it came with a win the CC guarantee:laugh:

I never actually received my purchase :unamused:

And yeah I had to drop out, I've received a massive amount of workload which means I just don't have time to complete the challenge and even if I did get through I wouldn't be able to compete sadly. :'(

Anyway good luck to every other competitor especially @Risheek , @Dianto Billy Nova and @Taff (Just because I love him for no reason whatsoever) <3 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

I never actually received my purchase :unamused:

And yeah I had to drop out, I've received a massive amount of workload

You did receive mine by the sounds of it :)

11 hours ago, samhardy said:

8 results in so far with one abandonment.

Still to submit:

@Damilare

@Brenty92

@Dianto Billy Nova

@anfieldsquirrel

@AndersJ

@Ashez

Nice. I'm technically in the Quarters.

10 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'll make the deadline :) 

You're giving the speed of the EME too much credit :)

9 hours ago, PriZe said:

Sacked!:laugh:

Interesting to note tho that @Ashez has by far the longest FMM17 resume :laugh:

4 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

A real Anfieldsquirrel kind of victory :P

to be fair I've not had much focus on the europa league. I've been resting my main XI as I did in this match haha!

IMG_2358.PNG

It's alive! And only in october:(

Just finished and what a nightmare of a save! Easily the worst I've done in a long, long time. The start was really promising but it fell to absolute bits in the second half. It didn't help the more frustrated I got the less I cared though :P. Again I made plenty of mistakes and if I tried again I think I'd have done a few things differently. My major issue performances wise on the EME is by far scoring goals so give me a poor squad who make plenty of mistakes defensively and strikers who are frustratingly inconsistent and I'm in trouble haha. My goals scored cost me last round as it did this, I dunno why but I just can't get strikers to perform on the EME. I had two personal targets I wanted to hit and while I only hit the one I can't be too unhappy tbh, even though I did terribly haha. 

In short I can't see @Real_Randomor @PriZe embarrassing themselves as much as I did so good luck in the next round :). 

22 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just finished and what a nightmare of a save! Easily the worst I've done in a long, long time. The start was really promising but it fell to absolute bits in the second half. It didn't help the more frustrated I got the less I cared though :P. Again I made plenty of mistakes and if I tried again I think I'd have done a few things differently. My major issue performances wise on the EME is by far scoring goals so give me a poor squad who make plenty of mistakes defensively and strikers who are frustratingly inconsistent and I'm in trouble haha. My goals scored cost me last round as it did this, I dunno why but I just can't get strikers to perform on the EME. I had two personal targets I wanted to hit and while I only hit the one I can't be too unhappy tbh, even though I did terribly haha. 

In short I can't see @Real_Randomor @PriZe embarrassing themselves as much as I did so good luck in the next round :). 

What? You didn't win the league?:laugh: