Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

6 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I've slipped from title contenders to relegation fighters in less than 2 months :(

I would make the obvious PSG joke but I feel your pain this time :( 

27 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

:(

IMG_2360.PNG

I got one of these to but had a decent run of results and heard nothing else about it, but come on what do they expect with a B team playing in the big time

1 hour ago, Taff said:

I got one of these to but had a decent run of results and heard nothing else about it, but come on what do they expect with a B team playing in the big time

Sack @samhardyas the director of football and not me! I'm just the manager! I didn't make these rules!! That's the excuse I went with anyway :P 

Just now, Ashez said:

Sack @samhardyas the director of football and not me! I'm just the manager! I didn't make these rules!! That's the excuse I went with anyway :P 

He is the Devil and you are the Devils Manager ;)

6 minutes ago, Taff said:

He is the Devil and you are the Devils Manager ;)

I wonder how to make the next round even harder......Hmmmm

45 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Thats 5,99 please, money can be sent to @BatiGoal

added 0 minutes later
37 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I wonder how to make the next round even harder......Hmmmm

You can't... this was a b*tch:(

21 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Bring it on, i know some people are scared >>>>> @BatiGoal <<<<<

added 0 minutes later

Life a little mate :)

I wont get a chance too if you keep upsetting the trouble duo of @samhardy and @Ashez

Pole position - @samhardy

Overachiever - Anyone who makes it through

Underachiever - I don't think anyone can underachieve with this B*$%h of a challenge 

Eliminated - @Ashez ;)

Pole position - i'll keep it @samhardy, worked the last time:laugh:

Overachiever - @Risheek I think once again one of the first to send in results. FMM is life for him

Underachiever - @BatiGoal My gut says this was a tough one and his A-game hasn't been found yet...

Eliminated - @anfieldsquirrel @Ashez The legends aren't so legendary on the EME

And @Rocket who forgot to read the last page of my guide:P

It's comparing apples with oranges since all groups are managing different B teams so I gladly give my predictions :D

Pole position - @PriZe I'm guessing he's got something to prove after his embarrassing qualifying gig.

Overachiever - @AndersJ has achieved great things this year and he's been (strategically) downplaying his performance this round but I'm not easily fooled.

Underachiever - @Brenty92 not entirely his fault tbf, he's been dealing with all sorts off sh@t he's not had the time to have a proper sit down for this challenge so I'm guessing a painful score lol

Eliminated - @anfieldsquirrel who else after that screenshot with oceans of red and brown results :)

45 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

It's comparing apples with oranges since all groups are managing different B teams so I gladly give my predictions :D

Pole position - @PriZe I'm guessing he's got something to prove after his embarrassing qualifying gig.

Overachiever - @AndersJ has achieved great things this year and he's been (strategically) downplaying his performance this round but I'm not easily fooled.

Underachiever - @Brenty92 not entirely his fault tbf, he's been dealing with all sorts off sh@t he's not had the time to have a proper sit down for this challenge so I'm guessing a painful score lol

Eliminated - @anfieldsquirrel who else after that screenshot with oceans of red and brown results :)

Haha nice try BG -  but im not performing at the moment -  my team is rock bottom and i cant believe i have not been sacked yet, apparently rock bottom in spain and minus 90 is no problem for the board :D

53 minutes ago, Taff said:

Well thats terrifying :D

But because he's an Anfield Squirrel wouldn't he look more like this

YYhy5Ky.thumb.jpg.39668015a02d2a7ce498b3eedd9451fb.jpg

So Close yet Nowhere Near

I used to be a goalkeeper :laugh: