Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

3 minutes ago, Risheek said:

On a sportsmanship note, I actually respect you a lot and good luck!

Doesn't meant I'm not gonna destroy you though ;) 

Like wise, but won't go easy on you :P 

32 minutes ago, Risheek said:

@PriZe Get ready to taste the fire mate, the past 2 challenges were just warm-ups. I am going to destroy you.

On a separate note, @samhardy when're we receiving our challenges?

Ash will be posting them tomorrow, I'm out all day tomorrow so over to him :)

Great looking match ups. Looking forward to all 4 of them. If I didn't feel the excitement already I'm certainly feeling it now. 

2 hours ago, Damilare said:

Hmmmm... @BatiGoal... Okay.... No problem.... Let's go...

Let's make it an entertaining battle (y)

Just now, BatiGoal said:

Great looking match ups. Looking forward to all 4 of them. If I didn't feel the excitement already I'm certainly feeling it now. 

Let's make it an entertaining battle (y)

Yeah... I friendly war

Just now, Damilare said:

Let's wait and see.... 

You might have the experience but don't forget Antonio Conte never had the premier league experience but still won it in the first season... So watch your back, am coming..... 

20 minutes ago, Damilare said:

You might have the experience but don't forget Antonio Conte never had the premier league experience but still won it in the first season... So watch your back, am coming..... 

At this point I am underestimating no one. Front, back, sides, got all angles covered :)

After rocking the group stage with a stunning display, BatiGoal was the next member to be interviewed and take on media duties. Here's what he had to say:

• So, BatiGoal. Congratulations on the group stage performance. The best out of any of the competitors. How do you feel?

"Thank you. How do I feel? Disappointed. I only passed a single round in the Coppa Del Rey crashing out to CR7 & friends, missing out on big points there, and I failed to beat Villareal in the Europa League final. It's obvious how I feel and it'll take months before I'm over this disappointment. I play for perfection and crack no smiles for anything less. Next question!"

• Did you expect both of your group mates to finish the wrong side of 0?

"Numbers. Numbers. I don't do numbers. All I know is I expect everyone to finish the wrong side of ME!"

• We saw a disaster for Ashez in the group stage. What was your opinion on that?

"The old man has no fear, I respect that. He excels at what he does -owning the OME- and it won't be too long before he replicates his accomplishments on EME. I have figured him out from the start though. He's on a mission to conquer both engines and annihilate all adversaries placed in front of him, me, Panda, Risheek, Squirrel, Samhardy, Taff, RR, no one will be safe for what's to come. I welcome the challenge tho, very much doubt the others will."

• You've been drawn to play Damilare in the Q/F stages. What do you know about him and what can we expect from you in this matchup?

"Damilare eh? Damilare's journey ends here then. I'll send him a free copy of my Book of 1001 Excuses and the decision is his whether he wants to go down the easy way or the hard way."

• What will be your pre-match meal for the Q/F's if you don't mind me asking?

"Most intellectual question yet. I am the most superstitious person you'll ever meet. Beer. Cold. A day with no beer is a day not lived."

• Who are your biggest rivals for the title from here on in?

"Ahh.. interesting. There's -potentially- definitely a few very tough opponents on my way to the final truth be told. I'm usually not one who admits to certain..threats if you will.. but we've got to acknowledge our main obstacles at times in order to re-group, re-strategize and advance. My two kids. Saving over my CC career is a real possibility. Lightning never strikes twice, yeah tell that to those two. My wife. No one knows what she might be up to. No one. The mere thought scares the hell out of me. I'd say those three are my main rivals."

• We've seen the word 'muppet' mentioned a lot in these interviews. Who do you feel is the biggest muppet remaining in the tournament?

"I don't want to name names. PriZe. PriZe is the biggest muppet. He's last year's lucky winner, right? The one sporting a panda suit. He's one step away from co-starring alongside Kermit in the Muppet Show. Frogs and pandas. Who wouldn't wan't to tune in for that?"

• And finally, do you still remain confident you will be lifting the title in roughly three weeks time?

"Numbers again. Listen, I know my strengths and I know my potential threats. If I get my beer.. cold.. and a couple minutes in a comfortable enough distance from my three biggest threats, I feel very confident to crown myself the New (and rightful) CC King.  Now. Tomorrow. Or to speak numbers, in 3 weeks. Makes no difference to me as long as the trophy decorates my name by the end of it."

24 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Damilare eh? Damilare's journey ends here then. I'll send him a free copy of my Book of 1001 Excuses and the decision is his whether he wants to go down the easy way or the hard way."

LOL..... Be prepared for a tough one because coming with full force..... :@.... 

26 minutes ago, Damilare said:

LOL..... Be prepared for a tough one because coming with full force..... :@.... 

Don't blow all your energy in the first seconds. You'll need the entire week for the next challenge ;)

9 minutes ago, PriZe said:

:laugh: calling me a muppet:laugh: start looking in your excuses book for when you meet me... this muppet will teach you how to play fmm again... @BatiGoal

Looking forward to your new career on TV :laugh:

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Don't blow all your energy in the first seconds. You'll need the entire week for the next challenge ;)

Looking forward to your new career on TV :laugh:

The Muppet Returns: slaughtering of @BatiGoal part 2

29 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Okay the thought of a grown man sitting at his PC browsing Vibe in a Panda onsie kinda cracked me up lmao

And then think that you try to look like a sinister joker but actually look like Bozo the clown... like your CC score...

Message received! I'll be revealing the challenge at 11.30 BST which is in 28mins by my watch. I would wait for 12 but I have something to do then so I'll post it a tad earlier :).