FMM Vibe

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

Totally shocked, it came with a win the CC guarantee:laugh:

I never actually received my purchase :unamused:

And yeah I had to drop out, I've received a massive amount of workload which means I just don't have time to complete the challenge and even if I did get through I wouldn't be able to compete sadly. :'(

Anyway good luck to every other competitor especially @Risheek , @Dianto Billy Nova and @Taff (Just because I love him for no reason whatsoever) <3 

8 hours ago, Rocket said:

I never actually received my purchase :unamused:

And yeah I had to drop out, I've received a massive amount of workload

You did receive mine by the sounds of it :)

11 hours ago, samhardy said:

8 results in so far with one abandonment.

Still to submit:

@Damilare

@Brenty92

@Dianto Billy Nova

@anfieldsquirrel

@AndersJ

@Ashez

Nice. I'm technically in the Quarters.

10 hours ago, Ashez said:

I'll make the deadline :) 

You're giving the speed of the EME too much credit :)

9 hours ago, PriZe said:

Sacked!:laugh:

Interesting to note tho that @Ashez has by far the longest FMM17 resume :laugh:

A real Anfieldsquirrel kind of victory :P

to be fair I've not had much focus on the europa league. I've been resting my main XI as I did in this match haha!

IMG_2358.PNG

4 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

A real Anfieldsquirrel kind of victory :P

to be fair I've not had much focus on the europa league. I've been resting my main XI as I did in this match haha!

IMG_2358.PNG

It's alive! And only in october:(

Just finished and what a nightmare of a save! Easily the worst I've done in a long, long time. The start was really promising but it fell to absolute bits in the second half. It didn't help the more frustrated I got the less I cared though :P. Again I made plenty of mistakes and if I tried again I think I'd have done a few things differently. My major issue performances wise on the EME is by far scoring goals so give me a poor squad who make plenty of mistakes defensively and strikers who are frustratingly inconsistent and I'm in trouble haha. My goals scored cost me last round as it did this, I dunno why but I just can't get strikers to perform on the EME. I had two personal targets I wanted to hit and while I only hit the one I can't be too unhappy tbh, even though I did terribly haha. 

In short I can't see @Real_Randomor @PriZe embarrassing themselves as much as I did so good luck in the next round :). 

22 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Just finished and what a nightmare of a save! Easily the worst I've done in a long, long time. The start was really promising but it fell to absolute bits in the second half. It didn't help the more frustrated I got the less I cared though :P. Again I made plenty of mistakes and if I tried again I think I'd have done a few things differently. My major issue performances wise on the EME is by far scoring goals so give me a poor squad who make plenty of mistakes defensively and strikers who are frustratingly inconsistent and I'm in trouble haha. My goals scored cost me last round as it did this, I dunno why but I just can't get strikers to perform on the EME. I had two personal targets I wanted to hit and while I only hit the one I can't be too unhappy tbh, even though I did terribly haha. 

In short I can't see @Real_Randomor @PriZe embarrassing themselves as much as I did so good luck in the next round :). 

What? You didn't win the league?:laugh:

6 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

I've slipped from title contenders to relegation fighters in less than 2 months :(

I would make the obvious PSG joke but I feel your pain this time :( 

27 minutes ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

:(

IMG_2360.PNG

I got one of these to but had a decent run of results and heard nothing else about it, but come on what do they expect with a B team playing in the big time