Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

PriZe has been made the 7/4 favourite by the world-famous vibe bookies to retain his title this time around. It is rumoured that these odds will increase his ego size even further after he hears them.

Last tournament's co-hosts BatiGoal and samhardy can both be backed at 7/2 - the advice would be to stay away from the former however after a preperation littered with failure, accusations of corruption and shitting himself. Why wouldn't you throw money on the latter though? What a manager, clearly superior to anyone in this tournament and should cruise to the title.

After a successful year Taff starts this Challenge Cup as fourth favourite with odds being offered at 8/1. This self-proclaimed "leaderboard addict" reached the quarter final stages last time around and will be hoping to go further here. Next comes Australian Real_Random, semi finalist last time who has been quiet throughout the build up but can not be underestimated and can be backed at 9/1.

Next in the vibe bookies favourite's list is overrated co-host and somehow crowd-favourite Ashez who personally requested to be dropped down in the odds, not realising he wasn't one of the favourites anyway. Way past it and no experience on EME, the tip is to not even consider backing him at what some would call generous odds at 10/1. Talking of overrated, that brings us nicely onto anfieldsquirrel who isn't being given a chance at 12/1. He, or it (how does one refer to a squirrel?) can't even win the French title with PSG.

Onto more members who have been talking a good game in the build up now, there are similar odds fluctuating from 15/1 to 17/1 being offered for Brenty92, AndersJ, mcandrew003 and Jeroenvk94, one of which could be seen as potential dark horses for the tournament. I've been informed by sources that they all contribute a lot to FMMVibe, whatever that is.

Despite the fact he would probably place himself bottom of the list of favourites due to his hatred of the EME, danovic78 will start with odds of 20/1 due to having experience of playing in a few challenge cups and recently completing a fantastic 1K challenge. Robbrown172 can be backed at similar odds, and also starts as the favourite to be the first man disqualified. Rumour has it he has an extremely poor taste in football clubs.

Challenge Cup rookies Risheek, Rocket and Damilare start as outsiders for the tournament with odds stretching as far as 35/1 for these relatively unproven managers. However, they say there's no better way to prove yourself than at the Challenge Cup and all three of these participants have certainly showed signs of great promise on FMMVibe (Seriously what is this mystical thing that keeps coming up?) They all are definitely capable of springing a few surprises.

And finally, the vibe bookies have limited information on Dianto Billy Nova, Krenzar and xizzatx so can only offer odds of 50/1 on their chances of success. No doubt however that all three of these have great confidence of success.

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

PriZe has been made the 7/4 favourite by the world-famous vibe bookies to retain his title this time around. It is rumoured that these odds will increase his ego size even further after he hears them.

Last tournament's co-hosts BatiGoal and samhardy can both be backed at 7/2 - the advice would be to stay away from the former however after a preperation littered with failure, accusations of corruption and shitting himself. Why wouldn't you throw money on the latter though? What a manager, clearly superior to anyone in this tournament and should cruise to the title.

After a successful year Taff starts this Challenge Cup as fourth favourite with odds being offered at 8/1. This self-proclaimed "leaderboard addict" reached the quarter final stages last time around and will be hoping to go further here. Next comes Australian Real_Random, semi finalist last time who has been quiet throughout the build up but can not be underestimated and can be backed at 9/1.

Next in the vibe bookies favourite's list is overrated co-host and somehow crowd-favourite Ashez who personally requested to be dropped down in the odds, not realising he wasn't one of the favourites anyway. Way past it and no experience on EME, the tip is to not even consider backing him at what some would call generous odds at 10/1. Talking of overrated, that brings us nicely onto anfieldsquirrel who isn't being given a chance at 12/1. He, or it (how does one refer to a squirrel?) can't even win the French title with PSG.

Onto more members who have been talking a good game in the build up now, there are similar odds fluctuating from 15/1 to 17/1 being offered for Brenty92, AndersJ, mcandrew003 and Jeroenvk94, one of which could be seen as potential dark horses for the tournament. I've been informed by sources that they all contribute a lot to FMMVibe, whatever that is.

Despite the fact he would probably place himself bottom of the list of favourites due to his hatred of the EME, danovic78 will start with odds of 20/1 due to having experience of playing in a few challenge cups and recently completing a fantastic 1K challenge. Robbrown172 can be backed at similar odds, and also starts as the favourite to be the first man disqualified. Rumour has it he has an extremely poor taste in football clubs.

Challenge Cup rookies Risheek, Rocket and Damilare start as outsiders for the tournament with odds stretching as far as 35/1 for these relatively unproven managers. However, they say there's no better way to prove yourself than at the Challenge Cup and all three of these participants have certainly showed signs of great promise on FMMVibe (Seriously what is this mystical thing that keeps coming up?) They all are definitely capable of springing a few surprises.

And finally, the vibe bookies have limited information on Dianto Billy Nova, Krenzar and xizzatx so can only offer odds of 50/1 on their chances of success. No doubt however that all three of these have great confidence of success.

You know how to get a crowd excited don't you?! I'm completely pumped now, it may be my first CC but I'm ready to spring some surprises with an old tactic of mine. 

Totally no bias in your odds there Sam, how were these calculated? :P

added 0 minutes later
29 minutes ago, PriZe said:

I preach tough love my son... i won't go easy on you :P

Can't wait, you've been gone for a while now and don't believe you've seen/spoken to me before, I have a few suprises :P

As an outsider for the tournament, am ready to prove myself as one of the greatest managers of all time.... 

OFFICIALLY, I AM READY FOR THE TOURNAMENT :@:D

46 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Can't wait make some suprises on this tournament, I'm ready for this tournament :)

If i was a betting man I'd go all in on @Taff. He's become the leaderboard King and what bigger leaderboard is on Vibe than the CC trophy!? With odds like that he's potentially the money maker! 

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

As the current CC champion, can i make requests for the poule i get in after qualifying? @Ashez @samhardy I have some names i want to eliminate in one go.

thanks

It's always the same with Ajax supporters, their arrogance is astounding ;)

The only thing that is going to get eliminated is your ego ;) 

2 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

It's always the same with Ajax supporters, their arrogance is astounding ;)

The only thing that is going to get eliminated is your ego ;) 

If your luck is the same of 010, then it will take a while before you will be CC champion:laugh: Although last years championship was well deserved :)

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

If your luck is the same of 010, then it will take a while before you will be CC champion:laugh: Although last years championship was well deserved :)

010? Too much of a hooligan to call it by name? :P At least we play Champions League ^^

Just now, Jeroenvk94 said:

010? Too much of a hooligan to call it by name? :P At least we play Champions League ^^

I don't want to get sick ;) haha well we will see how long you'll stay in :laugh:

To be honest, i am Ajax all the way, but do have a weakspot for Feyenoord. Everything over those stupid Lampies ;)