• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Risheek

Javier Hernandez to West Ham- A FMM Simulation

J Hernandez to West Ham

thumbnail.jpg.17601d446cfe0888f1b60ed6b534adda.jpg

West Ham’s New Main Man

Javier Hernandez’s first goal for Man Utd was a beautiful one. Every football fan would agree with me. On a warm Wembley day, the Mexican came out as a half time sub. Half an hour later, he dashed into the box to get behind an Antonio Valencia cross. Such was the enthusiasm of the lad…

This was an image that would replay over and over over the next 4 years. Hernandez scored 59 goals for United in that period, playing as a back-up to legends like Wayne Rooney. Of those 59 goals, 52 were first-time finishes and almost all were celebrated with the enthusiasm of a kid.

Precisely why West Ham have every right to celebrate the arrival of their new striker, furthermore for a steal of 20M only! They are not just getting a player with one of the best minute per goal ratio in PL but they are also getting a very passionate and enthusiastic player!

Here, we use the help of FMM to see how the Ex-Man Utd ace will do in West London! We will use a simulation, to see how Hernandez fares in his first season there

The Main Man

5989967b0892a_Photo31-7-1751840PM.thumb.png.46cc51014b5a9cbdec06212c9674eed1.png

Javier Hernandez is a fine player. He has great shooting, an unbelievable 20 movement and 15 pace. The draw backs,though, do include his positioning, creativity and strength. Which means, he might not know where to be and when to be there but he can get there fast. He is an orthodox player, but is a great one at that but if a defender gets in the way, he’ll probably lose the battle.

Simulation

5989968da0443_Photo31-7-1754419PM.thumb.png.0b6d301b9729c24e35400f29f9902c73.png

Not much we can see here… the drop in creativity is odd. However, we can just blame it on the poor coaching facilities at West Ham(Jokes!) I am really shocked as to how there is no progress. But you know how it goes…You live you learn.

5989969568406_Photo31-7-1754422PM.thumb.png.5e6264daa809967ddc96ca43058f7660.png

Not bad, I have to say. 52 games and 33 goals is actually phenomenal, considering West Ham were playing a double striker formation with him and Sakho. His game to goal ratio is about 0.63 goals per game, which is amazing! The double striker formation grabbed him 2 assists, no wonder his teamwork is only 10… However, all in all this was a great starting season for him. You could say that it was due to prior experience, but I feel it’s all because of talent he has!

598996b68f825_Photo31-7-1754553PM.thumb.png.d935913353e29ee218f8a43c540cc172.png

He grabbed 15 goals in the league and was 5th highest goal scorer behind Troy Deeny(surprise), Giroud, Costa and Jay Rodriguez(surprises keep coming). Good season in league!

5989969d4bb33_Photo31-7-1754445PM.thumb.png.84e6cf3cf8e3494f83ddfd268948a38b.png

So, it was an average West Ham season… Nothing different other than that odd Liverpool at 9th(Yikes Klopp) Man Utd winning by a mere point, but let’s get to the West Ham stats. So, the goals scored were decent, 54 of them but the defence was leaky, allowing 48 to go in. A horrid goal difference, for my own standards.

Results(JH).thumb.png.07573c2faba28638f15e254b6a1b9a3d.png

So, getting very far in the Europa, to the semis but Sevilla getting the upperhand in the first leg and just destroying West Ham in the second at home. Losing to Arsenal by just a goal in the FA sixth round as well. Lastly, another loss by a goal to Chelsea in the EFL Cup quarter finals too! All in all, It was actually a very good season in competitions for a 7th place team

Conclusion

So, after this simulation, my views on Hernandez remain wholly unchanged. He is a class player, who will do very well in the Premier League as he was doing prior to his move. West Ham have gotten a fine accusation, who can transform the strike force of the club, definitely, upgrading it. All in all, a great transfer for all Hammer fans

Thanks for Reading

Risheek

I think his heading stat is a little harsh, I believe he scored quite a few for United. The problem is, most of West Ham's wingers are goalscorers rather than out and out providers such as Valencia and Young, so it will be interesting to see how he gets on, and if he gets the right service to score goals.

1 minute ago, Fish18ish said:

I think his heading stat is a little harsh, I believe he scored quite a few for United. The problem is, most of West Ham's wingers are goalscorers rather than out and out providers such as Valencia and Young, so it will be interesting to see how he gets on, and if he gets the right service to score goals.

Well to be honest, 12 is quite decent, though I have to agree he headed some great ones in... We have our own views! That's true mate, it will be great to see how he does! Thanks for Reading!!!

8 minutes ago, AzmiG26 said:

Great article mate! That's a great career for him and it will be interesting to see how well he'd do in real life.

Yeah mate! It'll be great to see how he does, was always underrated at United. Thanks for Reading!

Hammer dude definitely pushing for Europa spot. And Chicarito's being a striker with given stats, dudes only downside is apparent on his curriculum vitae, being a former United frontmen. (Jokes!)

2 minutes ago, Modestep said:

Hammer dude definitely pushing for Europa spot. And Chicarito's being a striker with given stats, dudes only downside is apparent on his curriculum vitae, being a former United frontmen. (Jokes!)

? C'mon he's not bad a player u know...

1 minute ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Great article mate. I think he will do great at West Ham and could be the bargain of this transfer window when you look at the prices other players have sold for.

Yeah mate, a top notch player! *Looks at Neymar*