Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Wage glitch? All potential signings want very high wage

Lstimir

Hi everyone,

In my Legia Warszawa save I'm currently enjoying my 4th season. So far I've been champion twice, won Polish FA Cup 3 times, played Champions League every season (reaches semi-final in my first season in the club) and won Europa League. At this point you might think that I must have quite decent players, and yes, I do. Predrag Rajkovic, James Ward-Prowse, Miha Zajc, Wilfried Zaha, Moussa Dembele as a striker (killing it as a poacher, 45 goals in 49 games + 10 assists and average rating of 8.00) are my stars, but the rest of the squad are fine to (I recommend Ghislain Konan, left wing back from Guimaraes, snatched him for £3 mil. Great athlete, sound defensively, but also produces numbers - 12 assists in 36 games in first season).

The problem right now is I struggle to improve the squad. Everyone I approach wants very high wages for my standards (the board allow wages up to £55K a week), even mediocre guys want that much. And it didn't escalate slowly, It happened overnight after I signed Zajc (£65K a week). Is it normal? What can I do with that?

I can send pics if needed.

I started without any unlockables, so no sugar daddy or anything. I get most of my transfer cash from selling players.

And thanks :) Yes, it's EME. I was wondering about posting my story, but I wasn't sure (it's the first time I used my own tactics and I'm not sure how to explain how it works :D). Anyway, I have consistent results, had 3 strikers over 4 seasons and all of them performed well, so I guess I'll write about it soon.

32 minutes ago, Lstimir said:

I started without any unlockables, so no sugar daddy or anything. I get most of my transfer cash from selling players.

And thanks :) Yes, it's EME. I was wondering about posting my story, but I wasn't sure (it's the first time I used my own tactics and I'm not sure how to explain how it works :D). Anyway, I have consistent results, had 3 strikers over 4 seasons and all of them performed well, so I guess I'll write about it soon.

Would be great to hear the story of your good work. You don't have to be a tactical genius to post on this site just a passion for the game

If you are trying to sign players of a high reputation for your club and they know you have someone else earning a lot, they're gonna want to come close to that wage.

How's your European Coefficient by the way? Would be interested to see what the continental success has done to it.