Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Need help on final save

Rocket

Basically I've been starting and stopping saves for the past few days and I just can't decide a team to manage, I've tried lower league, top tier teams and even teams from countries like wales and Ireland but I just cant find a team that I can really enjoy using.

I would like a team that has a story and is not overused. The career will probably last around 10-15 years so I would like a team that aren't already at the top and I could build on.

EDIT: Wouldn't mind doing a challenge either, just as long as it's not player biased. (1kc, etc)

2 minutes ago, Risheek said:

I might seem abit biased, but the SAF challenge I'm doing is lit. I find it quite fun tbh... otherwise you could try out the Tour De France by @BatiGoal!

I actually did see the SAF challenge but it looks extremely hard and don't know if I would be able to complete it, might give it a go if I don't get/think of any other career ideas.

But for the Tour De France challenge I don't really like challenges that require you to be bias towards a certain player such as the 1kc, Tour de France, etc. (Btw I think the challenges are great ideas I just don't really enjoy they types of challenges)

Thanks for the suggestion :D

2 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Extremely hard is the way challenges are supposed to be. U don't need to do it to finish it to be honest. U need to do it to get back into the love for the game, because (you would agree with me) you're abit bored of it. A hard challenge isn't what u aim to finish, but rather to explore the variety.

We all have our choices :) 

Give the challenge forum another look, the 2016 and 2015 ones too. You'll probably find a good one!

It's like you can read my mind! :O

Ill flick through the old forums and try to find something. Thanks mate.

If you prefer team-based challenges perhaps try the "little brother takes on big brother" challenges. 

Make FC United outshine the bigger Manchester teams. Or Lupa Roma or other small Roman teams vs AS and Lazio..or bring Espanyol more success than Barcelona etc etc. Plenty of rivalries to choose from.

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

If you prefer team-based challenges perhaps try the "little brother takes on big brother" challenges. 

Make FC United outshine the bigger Manchester teams. Or Lupa Roma or other small Roman teams vs AS and Lazio..or bring Espanyol more success than Barcelona etc etc. Plenty of rivalries to choose from.

That sounds pretty enjoyable thanks Bati. (y)

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

That sounds pretty enjoyable thanks Bati. (y)

FC Paris vs PSG. One of the Munchen teams vs Bayern :)

Welcome.

5 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

This is what I was going to suggest ?

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

FC Paris vs PSG. One of the Munchen teams vs Bayern :)

Welcome.

Guiseley or Harrogate town to overtake Leeds

Bradford PA to overtake Bradford city.

by the time you get a good few seasons in Leeds and City would probably still be outside the PL so overtaking them shouldn't be too hard. 

1 hour ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

Shameless plug but have you read my article it might give you some ideas;) 

I actually did read your article and it was definitely a good read with a lot of good team recommendations which I will take into consideration. 

53 minutes ago, gazroid27 said:

This is what I was going to suggest ?

Guiseley or Harrogate town to overtake Leeds

Bradford PA to overtake Bradford city.

by the time you get a good few seasons in Leeds and City would probably still be outside the PL so overtaking them shouldn't be too hard. 

Love the idea of the Leeds one.

Thanks for the recommendations guys they are much appreciated. :D