Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FMM18 Release Date Information

Putzy

11 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

Just to clarify, the game should be £8.99 not £9.99 (minor point but worth noting)

You'll probably not have noticed, but we've done a fair amount of price testing during this past cycle. There are no plans to make this game freemium though

Will their still be in game purchases? I know they can be unlocked through gameplay but I feel items like national management should be included in the game from the start. Only items I think their should be extra charge for is in game editor and the extra scenarios.

19 minutes ago, Marc Duffy said:

Just to clarify, the game should be £8.99 not £9.99 (minor point but worth noting)

You'll probably not have noticed, but we've done a fair amount of price testing during this past cycle. There are no plans to make this game freemium though

Ah, sorry! Thanks for the correction :)

18 hours ago, Dec said:

Hi, the stream wasn't SI Endorsed last year, however nice to see you enjoyed it. Now the release date has been set I will look into the options for this year's release on the Facebook Page.

Nice one, I will be watching if there is one ?

Let's be truthful paying between £5 - £15 for a game that takes up sooooooo much of your time and you don't get bored of unlike other games that can cost £79.99 for updates/credits/coins and other crap, this is well worth it, I can't wait and will pay anything to start playing Oldham :laugh:

I can certainly do better than we are currently in the real world :'(

22 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

Let's be truthful paying between £5 - £15 for a game that takes up sooooooo much of your time and you don't get bored of unlike other games that can cost £79.99 for updates/credits/coins and other crap, this is well worth it, I can't wait and will pay anything to start playing Oldham :laugh:

I can certainly do better than we are currently in the real world :'(

Tbf FMM is probably better than FIFA Career mode and that sets you back about £50. £7 or whatever it costs is very reasonable. I look at it this way; if FMM was on a different platform it would cost a lot more.

Tbh an early release this year has me more worried than excited when I remember all the bugs that plagued last year's release

I'd happily pay for a "Create Your Own League" editor as DLC. So we can make European Super Leagues, Northern Leagues, and so on. Including this in the official game might not be possible for legal reasons, but as a mod it would be fine. It would also be very technically possible.

For those concerned about the price increase, have a look at the Google Opinion Rewards app. 

I only started using it a few weeks ago, and already have £0.88 Google play credit, I'm hoping that it's around £2 by the release date, so I won't be paying any extra 

For anyone that doesn't know, you just answer short surveys, and gain small amounts of credit for completing each one 

On 20/08/2017 at 08:33, Pete123 said:

I'd happily pay for a "Create Your Own League" editor as DLC. So we can make European Super Leagues, Northern Leagues, and so on. Including this in the official game might not be possible for legal reasons, but as a mod it would be fine. It would also be very technically possible.

I would love something like that and I would happily part with some of the queens english pounds for such an app, when I play FM PC, my favourite thing to do was create league systems and upload them for people to play. Even on FMM, the PGE is one of my favourite apps.

But, I dont expect to see anything that resembles a create your own league system anytime soon, FWIW, most of FMM players just want to get stuck straight into the game and won't be too fussed about editing the game, there is probably only a small %age of players who are Hardcore fans and it probably would not be worth SI's time creating something only the true hardcore would use.

Would it ever be possible for someone to make a 3rd party app or would such an app need SI endorsement for legal/copyright reasons???

I think a lot of casual players would indeed create their own leagues if it were as simple as "select the number of divisions, number of cup competitions; then select the teams". Sadly, I don't know if this is technically possible.