Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Vaile23

Tip: Save money on FMM18 with Google Rewards

I posted about this a couple of years back and today's announcement has got me doing this again.

Basically, if you answer surveys that are sent to you then Google will credit your Google Play account with money. You can use this credit towards FMM18 (or something else if you are that way inclined).

See the old thread for details.

This is for Android users only (sorry iOS users).

Link to app:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks

SI get paid and we get a discounted or free game. Win-win! I hope this helps some of you. 

Good to see this mentioned. I've been using Google Rewards for 3 years now and have earned a total of £49.15 in credit. Amazing how quickly it builds up if you're in the right demographic for many of their surveys.

22 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

You know a way to do this in iOS?

There is no way to do this on iOS unfortunately.

Apple doesn't offer a rewards program, and Google credit will not work in the App Store.

But if you join Swagbucks and earn points you can use the points to buy an Apple store gift card, which can pay for the game I've already got mine in anticipation of buying FMM18

6 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

But if you join Swagbucks and earn points you can use the points to buy an Apple store gift card, which can pay for the game I've already got mine in anticipation of buying FMM18

Thx :)

1 hour ago, Paul186 said:

Where can I find the apple gift card? Looked around and could only find, Amazon, PayPal and steam gift cards ?

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

Where can I find the apple gift card? Looked around and could only find, Amazon, PayPal and steam gift cards ?

Hi click on the rewards page, then click on the £10 gift cards and there is a £10 gift card for itunes, which can be used on the app store

2 minutes ago, Paul186 said:

Hi click on the rewards page, then click on the £10 gift cards and there is a £10 gift card for itunes, which can be used on the app store

Thanks buddy I'll have a look now

9 hours ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

You know a way to do this in iOS?

9 hours ago, Putzy said:

Good to see this mentioned. I've been using Google Rewards for 3 years now and have earned a total of £49.15 in credit. Amazing how quickly it builds up if you're in the right demographic for many of their surveys.

There is no way to do this on iOS unfortunately.

Apple doesn't offer a rewards program, and Google credit will not work in the App Store.

Actually there is a way, it's called People.io 

It takes a while and works in gift cards, I've got 2 £10 gift cards from it so far and hope to make enough points to use it on FM18, just answer the questions it gives you.

I have been using it since September and will save £1.62 on Friday unless I get another survey before then. I'm happy with that as its money off a game thats already a bargain for me for minimal effort. 

Been waiting for months and still haven't got a single survey LOL, guess i will just have to use my money

3 hours ago, Dar J said:

Try people.io, it's much faster to earn credits compared to Google rewards

Singapore doesnt have the app sighhh

I've signed up for this last week but haven't gotten any surveys yet. What exactly constitutes 'the right demographic' and where do they get their info from?

1 hour ago, Jens said:

I've signed up for this last week but haven't gotten any surveys yet. What exactly constitutes 'the right demographic' and where do they get their info from?

Its probably based on your location

1 hour ago, Jens said:

I'm living and working in Antwerp so that shouldn't be a problem :D 

I get one about every week to 10 days. Apparently if you have mobile data and location on when you are out and about it helps get more surveys but don't know if that is true.