Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Club rep

Quick question. I've added hibs to the Scottish premiership but how do I increase the rep using the changes. Txt file so when I only load top league that the squad will show?

Cheers in advance

"CLUB" "" "" "" "" "" ""

"CLUB" "Full club name" "Nation" "New club name" New short name" "Reputation" "New league" Club name and nation must be filled in, the rest can be left blank. Full club name: The club name which appears on their profile. Nation: The nation the club is in. Short name: What you want to appear on the table (good for clubs with long names). Reputation: Out of 10000, the higher the reputation the more expectation and money. Also allows you to buy better players. New league: What league you want to transfer them into (the clubs' current nation only). Rules: Must be done before competition changes. Leagues must be balanced (Premier League has to have 20 teams etc...), if you transfer one to a different league you MUST replace them or errors occur such as the league not having any games.

How do you move teams with the changes.txt? I tried to swap Hibernian with Inverness and it just changed the club's names hibs were Inverness and Inverness were hibs.  Lol