Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Legends pack for FMM17

VIXIOUS

Hello, 

Does any one knows if there's a Legends database pack for FMM17?? 

is it in progress? Date release?

Any info will be appreciated,

Thanks

I would start it and release it in small chunks like do 10 to start with then increase it but the new game is out really soon but obviously the pre game editor would be made for ages so people can still play the game of course if they wanted to use the legends

What!! Already out?? I can't believe it! You bloody legend!!! Oh I think I'll keep playing Fmm17 until you make an Fmm18 version :laugh:

And I don't mean to inconvenience you but I'm hoping my favourite player Gerrard made the cut! Will you be making this available for Fmm18 too? I would be in heaven..

Just uploaded a new version with more players added but no Gerrard yet unfortunately but will make sure he will be in the next version mate infact he'll be the next player I make from now

Haha thank you! I was up at 2 just trying it out and being half asleep copied it to the phone but forgot to actually paste it over the game files! That was probably a sign but perseverance and sheer determination triumphed in the end :laugh:

Now I'm just thinking of the possibilities.. Maradona, Del Piero, Shevchenko, Beckham, Raul, Roberto Carlos, Brazilian Ronaldo, Batistuta, Crespo, Oliver Kahn, Michael Owen, Bergkamp, Johan Cruyff, Thierry Henry, Clarence Seedorf, Cantona, Scholes, Van Nistelrooy, Alan Shearer.. Omg I have to stop before I end up in a seizure haha.

But what will happen when the legends are still around as managers? Is it still possible to fit them in as players? I feel they're too much of a legend like Zinedine Zidane to exclude them!

And finally, are these stats based off a database or do you have to painstakingly conjure up each one? I'd be willing to help but I admit the only things I've dabbled in are the menu and background graphics and commentary!

Basically on the pre game editor you can clone a player a base so I can choose a player to base a legend from like David Ginola I cloned Eden Hazard as hes a similar player then I edit the stats slightly depending on how they are

15 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Basically on the pre game editor you can clone a player a base so I can choose a player to base a legend from like David Ginola I cloned Eden Hazard as hes a similar player then I edit the stats slightly depending on how they are

Oh geez that IS a lot of effort! You truly are a legend!!

Regarding the latest update, it's great to see Zidane as a player in the game now. Although I did notice a typo in Thierry Henry's name. I can't wait until the legendary strikers are in!