Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic What will football be like in 100 years?

Fish18ish

1. The 2117/18 Ballon D'or winner will be a 17 year old centre forward from North Korea. 

2. The 2118 World Cup will be held across 3-4 countries due to the inability of a single country to cope with 48 teams.

3. The World Cup will have lost some of it's reputation and credibility, due to minnows like Tahiti, Singapore and Moldova qualifying.

4. The Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey will all be members of UEFA and FIFA

5. The 2112 European Championship Semi-Finals will be Ireland Vs England and Russia vs Ukraine. Making them the most heated and dangerous semis of all time. 

6. The Republic of Ireland national team will actually be made up of people from Ireland.

7. FC United Of Manchester will beat Manchester United and Manchester City to the 2098 Premier League title on the final day.

8. Wolverhampton Wanderers, Southampton and FC United will all be English powerhouses, turning the 'top 6' into the 'top 9'

9. Leicester City and Blackburn Rovers, two former Premier League winners, will be in the Conference

10. Leeds will still be in the Championship

11. £200 million transfers will be seen as a normal transfer fee. 

12. The 2120 World Cup will be hosted across Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the UAE, and Syria. FIFA deny bribery allegations.

13. Marcus Rashford will have broken Rooney's Man United and England goal scoring records, won 20 Premier Leagues as a player, 5 as a manager, and will have managed Gibraltar to three European Championships.

14. I spent WAY too much time making these predictions XD

On 8/19/2017 at 00:12, Hooked said:

Manchest united will still be in 6th place 

20 times 1st, one time 6th.

Oh you're a West Ham supporter what else is expected from you.

1 hour ago, Hooked said:

If I knew I was going to get a triggered Manchester United fan I would have said that :laugh:

Why should i get triggered? 6th place is your dream

@auronjashanica

What? That has nothing to do with you being triggered.

Oh and I support westham not because I care about where we come in the league but because i'm passionate about the club so when you say 6th place is a dream as a insult to me I'm really not insulted. 

Be the bigger man and don't reply to me, this forum has been really peaceful so far don't ruin that.

17 hours ago, auronjashanica said:

Why should i get triggered? 6th place is your dream

It probably is, 6th place would be great for West Ham as that pretty much secures European football for them.

Football isn't all about league finishes mate, it's about supporting your local club through everything 

16 hours ago, ManLikeRobbieBrady said:

Football isn't all about league finishes mate, it's about supporting your local club through everything 

Well said! I remember looking at the "losers" crowd thinking.. What's up with these people? Why do they continue to support this shambles of a team week in week out? Why don't they support a team that wins more often than not? How could they possibly love football if they are so often on the losing side? Don't they WANT to win?

Mind you I was a kid.. it's was about winning only at that age.. much later I realized that it's so much more than that. Winning too of course but that connection, that love, that loyalty, that pride, that togetherness..