Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help [Solved] Sky Sports Skin FMM 2017

SSolas

Hi All, hope this finds everyone well!

Has anyone got a sky sports skin/theme for 2017? Is the 2016 version still okay?

The other day i am sure i noticed a 2017 version of this but appeared to not be there now or has deleted? 

Also, on my news feed, the sub headings underneath keep on changing to white with no backround colour meaning i cant see them? Anyone else experienced this?(i have shown this below)

Any help is appreciated

Screenshot_20170820-112216.png

its so buggy and has been removed. i pm the person who uploaded and all is good.  a better one is in the works. it was me who created last years and year before and year before :P reason themes are late this year is because i have taken over from Dec on the Logo and Faces part along with tactical kits. now i have the baseline i should have themes out more quicker. a champions league skin should be out soon. for 1080p only at the moment.

May i ask what device size you use? .. HD 1080p, HD Retina/HDTV, WVGA or SD/HVGA? you can find out in your files folder as the credits only show HD for both 1080p and Retina/HDTV it doesnt say which one.

yes are they are 2 different games they are different sizes in certain parts hence why the white text. the whole skin/theme would need to be modified to work with fmm17. i will be working on skysports once champions league is out. the skysports theme needs updating anyway so will work on that. if you like to be a tester let me know.